Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Black

Thread: trt dose with 50mg eod tren a

Matt007 is offline Associate Member

trt dose with 50mg eod tren a

Starting tren off low for the next 3 weeks of my cut at 50mg eod along side my cruise dose at 200mg/week test
    Then bump it up to 150mg eod in 3 weeks or so with calories at matainance or alittle above ( carb cycling)
    Right now dosing my adex at .25 e3d, seems to keep my estro in check, now my question is running tren this low should I up my adex dose or leave it where it is at as I know tren doesnt arimitise
    Even at 150mg tren a eod along side 200mg test, do u guys far out better at .25 ed or eod dosing your adex or just leave it at .25 e3d, just dont want the added water while I am still on my cut for 3 weeks
    Also I dont run caber or prami on higher dose tren buti do have it on hand
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-06-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Also reason why I am runnin tren low right now I have a vile from a lab that the tren is dosed alright but could be better so wanna use it up the last 3 weeks of my cut before I add in the good stuff lol

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why are you running TRT dose of test?

Run my tren higher then test find it works best for me, 200mg or 250mg test e with 150mg tren a eod, no sides other then the typical aggression and vivid dreams
    I guess by all means its a cheaper blast as well if u prefer that way low test, higher tren
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-06-2014 at 07:12 AM.

My plan is to waste this vile of tren up, not so good, but decent I guess for the next 3 weeks at 50mg eod to finish my 16 week cut and hopefully down to 10 to 8% bf then blast my good stuff at 150mg tren a eod, so my question is guys that have there estro in check would u up the adex doasgeor keepit the same .25 e3d what I have been doing on my cruise dose at 200mg/week

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    That u in the avi? If so, looking big by the way brother!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You don't make much sense as to what your doing.

Lol
    Leaving my test at 200mg/week
    Wasting up this vile of tren a for the next 3 weeks at 50mg eod to finishmy cut

Then will leave the test the same, and increased my tren dose to 150mg eod with the new lab I went with

Now currently been on my cruise for 13 weeks at 200mg/week running my adex dose at .25 e3d, now adding in tren would u up the adex dose or leave it where it is at
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-06-2014 at 07:27 AM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people say they like low test when running tren higher. The "competing for receptors" is ridiculous. The "keeping sides down" is dumb as well. I ran test a little higher than my TRT dose and tren at 525mg a week.

Nope! Screw that. I felt like holy hell. Sides to minimum? My libido was GONE and I was even taking Aromasin and Prami. I aborted the cycle early and blasted test only at 500mg a week before going back to my TRT dose. Not to mention an overall feeling of crap.

To each their own, but that was the first and only time for me. Test at or above tren dosage from now on.
    bw2506 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    this is fairly common, in fact. the trt dose of test is designed to replace the test that is lost when natty test production is shut down. We advocate it is better to run a low dose of test when running tren , instead of a tren only cycle.

Either way I love the way I feel on tren as others get by on it for gains but hate the feeling being on tren
    I always start out low anyways just to get a feel for it again, then by the 3rd week I ramp it up to 150mg eod along side my low test
    I just want to finish my cut with the low dose of tren, after 3 weeks I should be down to 10% bf or even lower, then bump the tren dose up to 150mg eod and cals up to atleast maintanance or cycle my carbs to get some lean ass gains on top of the low bf I drop down too
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-06-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Either way I love the way I feel on tren as others get by on it for gains but hate the feeling being on tren
    I always start out low anyways just to get a feel for it again, then by the 3rd week I ramp it up to 150mg eod along side my low test
    I just want to finish my cut with the low dose of tren, after 3 weeks I should be down to 10% bf or even lower, then bump the tren dose to 150mg eod and cals up to atleast maintanance or cycle my carbs to get some lean ass gains on top of the low bf I drop down too

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit bro, you can't stay on tren forever. Don't get me wrong, I wish I could.

I see what you're doing - how bad it will fvck you in the long run I have no idea.

Last year I ran tren damn near half of the whole year. Coming off that shit even onto trt test is no fun at all.

Agreed, been cruising on 200mg/ test for approx 15 weeks now, last blast ran tren for about 15 weeks and my body was fihting back eventually, couldnt pin nomore ( built up scar tissue), even rotating my injection sites all the time
    My plan was to run another 12 week blast of tren tho, 3 more weeks left on this cut and down to 10% bf or less now, should I jack the cals up to matainance when I start my dose at 150mg eod tren a in a few weeks for some lean gains or 1 or 200 above matainance?, just dont wanna go backwards now and put on excess bf lol

Never run tren at my cals at matainance, still able to build some muscle running cals at matainance? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, as I have always ran tren pretty much 4 to 500 cals above matainance
    Kinda looking into a recomp, with little to no excess bf but lean gains adding in tren
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-07-2014 at 04:42 AM.

Will post some pics up tonight after work

I have seen other guys on other forums cruising on 50mg tren a eod along side there cruise dose for quite sometime, myself I wouldnt do that, think after awhile being on tren it would **** your lipids up, but they claim they have got bloods done and everything checked out fine
    U would look like tren cattle in no time hahaha
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-07-2014 at 05:19 AM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt007 View Post
    Never run tren at my cals at matainance, still able to build some muscle running cals at matainance? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, as I have always ran tren pretty much 4 to 500 cals above matainance
    Kinda looking into a recomp, with little to no excess bf but lean gains adding in tren
    If I remember correctly, you don't do any cardio, correct? Solely rely on diet?

Thread Information