Stats:
33 yo
6'3
225 lbs
10% bf

A bit of background info first. Have done 5-7 cycles between the ages of 22-28. Went off all AAS for a couple years and stopped training. Got back into going to the gym just over 2 yrs ago.

I have been on Test Cyp 500 mg/wk for 18 months and 4 iu HGH for 2 yr. I have also cycled on/off T3, anavar and clen in those 18 months. I have not taken any AIs or HCG during that period. I have recently gone to my doctor and asked for a full blood work along with chest and prostate ultra sound. I am scheduled to see him next month, but spoke with him briefly over the phone and said everything looks fine, except my liver levels are a bit off. He asked me if I am a drinker, I said no. He does not know about my AAS use and I did not want to have that conversation over the phone, but will tell him everything when I see him next month. I am assuming that if it was a serious issue he would have wanted to see me ASAP. My questions/concerns are:

1) My wife and I will be trying to have a kid in in the next 3-6 months, what is the best way to proceed? Should I come off completely and do a PCT or can I stay on Test and take HCG and anything else to get my testes to start producing more sperm.

2) I plan on being on HGH for the rest of my life; in the 2-4 iu range. I also really enjoy being on Test and I know that 500mg/wk could be considered excessive; I plan on tapering down to 200-250mg/wk and run this indefinitely. What are the major problems/risks that people have encountered when being on Test for long periods of time. What should I be looking out for in specific. I plan on getting regular BW done. Also should I be taking any other supplements/AI's if I plan on being on Test for such a long period of time.

3) For those who have been on test for years, what dose are you on? Do you take any breaks? If so why?

Thanks in advance for your help and please keep this to personal experiences and not about lectures on how running Test for so long is bad for you. I am aware of the risks, but I am looking for advice on how to do this the best way.