NFrank97 is offline New Member

First Steroid Cycle EVER, need advise.

I am set on doing a steroid cycle, and would appreciate some input from some experienced users. I have done a fair amount of research and have settled on the following cycle:
    Weeks 1-3:
    Testosterone Enanthate -500mg per week/125mg EOD
    Deca -Durabolin : 300mg per week/75mg EOD

Weeks 4-6:
    Sustanon 250: 500mg per week/250mg every other two days
    Winstrol :350mg per week/50mg ED

PCT:
    Weeks 6-7:
    HCG : 3500iu per week/500iu ED

Week 8:
    HCG: 1750iu per week/250iu ED

Week 8:
    Nolvadex : 350mg per week/50mg ED

Week 9:
    Nolvadex: 280mg per week/40mg ED

Week 10:
    Nolvadex: 140mg per week/20mg ED

How does this cycle look? Tips? Recommendations? Changes you would make? Any and all input is appreciated.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Recommend that you don't do that cycle at your age. Better to wait till your 25 or so. You should be able to make great gains at 18, you just need to eat better.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Worst cycle plan I have seen in a long time.

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bodyfat %?
    Training history?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Height:5'11"
    Weight: 150lbs
    Bodyfat: 10-15%
    Training history: have been going to the gym almost everyday since I was 15.

Quote Originally Posted by NFrank97
    Age: 18 Height:5'11" Weight: 150lbs Bodyfat: 10-15% Training history: have been going to the gym almost everyday since I was 15.
    Your to young, your way to light to even consider cycling. Head over to the nutrition section and let the guys help you get your diet on track. You just need food, not drugs that could potentially mess your health up.

I have been on a diet for 2 years, I made very significant gains for about a year and then plateaued and haven't gotten anywhere since, I am set on doing a cycle, that is concrete and cannot be changed, I am just looking for advise on WHAT to use.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NFrank97 View Post
    How does this cycle look? Tips? Recommendations? Changes you would make? Any and all input is appreciated.
    Completely wrong. No tip is gonna help. Dont do it. Again dont do it. Your welcome.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Chickenabol
    Riceosterone
    Beefbolone
    Potatoise

Seriously, hit up our diet forum. You can't gain weight because you don't eat enough. No matter how much you eat you need to eat more. Head to the right section, read the stickies, and post up your diet plan there for critique.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by NFrank97
    I have been on a diet for 2 years, I made very significant gains for about a year and then plateaued and haven't gotten anywhere since, I am set on doing a cycle, that is concrete and cannot be changed, I am just looking for advise on WHAT to use.
    we I can't give you no advice because you should not be cycling at your age. IMO it would be a big mistake. Plus at 5'11" I got to 215 lbs without steroids , you just need to eat more and change up your workouts to confuse your body into growing. You want to be on trt the rest of your life, it's not fun. You can do serious damage to your body because it is not done growing yet. I'm sure others will chime in.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    is it summer time already? the number of teenagers wanting to take steroids "just in time for summer" seems to be accelerating.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Regardless of your age, and your lack of weight, your research should have shown you that you have way too many compounds!

First cycle = Test only!!

(Where do people keep getting these ridiculous first cycle plans from??!)

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is this a joke? Someone is trying to play a trick on us. Not even someone that is 18 could think this is a good cycle. If its real, then you have about 6 years of reading to do so when you turn 25 you might be ready to take something then. But it seems like food is what you need to do not any AAS.

5 11 and 150 lbs and been in the gym for 3 years? Get some food in your body, real food and work on your foundation. Your just asking for an injury to your body and your endocrine system. You need a foundation before you can think of adding chemicals. Check out the food and training section of this forum.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ok I give up! Where did you do your research at? Because this isn't even a good 1st cycle bro.And you are too young.

Thread Information