middleeasternmuscle is offline Junior Member

Bad PIP shortly after injection

On week 8 of Tren e/mast E/test e ... today i tossed in another 125 mg of test decanoate. so 500 mgs total in 1 cc (blend) my source had this blend just come in so I thought why not I need more test anyway (libido down). Pinned my left tricep in the big head. Ive only pinned my left tri once this entire cycle so its still considered kinda virgin. Anyways its been like 7 hours post injection and it hurts pretty bad and swelling up... not red though. Is this normal for a virgin muscle... i usually always do glutes and quads .... tris are pretty new for me

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    normally long esters gives less PIP, and Test shouldn't give any PIP. but I never tried to pin my tricepts, so can't tell. Don't know why you're pinning in your tricepts, if you are doing 3 long esters. I mean, you could simply pin everything in glutes, legs and lats. look that it doesn't get worse, in case take some ibuprofen.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    normally long esters gives less PIP, and Test shouldn't give any PIP. but I never tried to pin my tricepts, so can't tell. Don't know why you're pinning in your tricepts, if you are doing 3 long esters. I mean, you could simply pin everything in glutes, legs and lats. look that it doesn't get worse, in case take some ibuprofen.
    I do triceps cause last cycle my leg got infected ... have no idea how I did every proper procedure before/during and after injection and they had to cut open my leg. So I have a major phobia of pinning legs again. This cycle Ive been doing glutes / chest and delts mostly. Are lats less painful? I just took 800 mgs of ibuprofen and 10 mg of hydrocodone ... it was pretty bad lol can still kinda feel it. You think it will be less painful tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by middleeasternmuscle View Post
    I do triceps cause last cycle my leg got infected ... have no idea how I did every proper procedure before/during and after injection and they had to cut open my leg. So I have a major phobia of pinning legs again. This cycle Ive been doing glutes / chest and delts mostly. Are lats less painful? I just took 800 mgs of ibuprofen and 10 mg of hydrocodone ... it was pretty bad lol can still kinda feel it. You think it will be less painful tomorrow?
    Infection from pinning your leg?? Are you shure your gear isn’t dirty?? How much gear do you pin at once?? Which needle?? I always pin 1ml at once with a 1” slin pin. It gives the less scartissue, and less possibility to get infection due dirty gear. I’d look forward to change lab, I never get PIP from test E, neither Masteron E, only Tren E gives a little PIP.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Infection from pinning your leg?? Are you shure your gear isn’t dirty?? How much gear do you pin at once?? Which needle?? I always pin 1ml at once with a 1” slin pin. It gives the less scartissue, and less possibility to get infection due dirty gear. I’d look forward to change lab, I never get PIP from test E, neither Masteron E, only Tren E gives a little PIP.
    Yea but this was my last cycle .. I think the gear was dirty ... this cycle has been clean and painless this entire 8 weeks. Yea I did a 1inch slin pin in the Tricep. You sure the pain is not because of the virgin muscle?

yeah, its sounds like that. small muscle always bad spot

Thread Information