• 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Any advice welcomed I'm a motivated newbie

rdog1031 is offline New Member

Wink Any advice welcomed I'm a motivated newbie

Hey y'all heres my question,

I'm a 44 year old man in pretty good shape 6 feet 1 tall and 185lbs roughly 13% body fat . I've been on testosterone therapy for about a year. I take Axiron 2 pumps a day which is 60mg. I also take diindolylmethane(DIM) as an anti estrogen. I decided to run a 12 week cycle of gear. The gear is a combo 50mg each of Test Prop, Tren Acetate & Masteron per cc. I'm doing one cc three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays that I started on 5-2-14. I 've been lifting for a couple of years average 3-4 times a week but now I'm planning on bumping that up to 4-5 times a week minimum and taking in more protein. So my question is does my cycle make sense? I want to be toned with more lean muscle definition kind of like a male underwear model, in other words not super pumped up. My main concern is my PCT? I have no idea wghat I should or should not be taking. Any of you guys/gals that are able to give my advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Dog,

44 is a great time to improve the physique. In fact, it's never too late, so kudos to you!

Here is where to go to educate yourself on the ins and outs of PCT. BUT.....

PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY)

.....if you are on TRT as you say you are, then no need to PCT. Your body has completely shut down it's natural testosterone production, and since TRT is for life, PCT becomes pointless. PCT is designed to accelerate the recovery time post cycle it takes your body to begin production of it's own natural testosterone production. Make sense?

As far as your cycle goes, just stick with a testosterone only cycle the first time. You need to become very familiar with this foundation hormone at the levels you plan on cycling with.

A standard first cycle is this:

600mg test c or e per week for 12 weeks.

thoughts?

---Roman
    rdog1031 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If you're already on test I'd just throw something in

It's not like you're gonna get shut down. Maybe bump the dose of test too. But, at this point I would think an Ai would be required.

If you want to be certain of everything. Get blood work before cycle, a bit into the cycle & after the cycle
    rdog1031 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you dont have cycle expirence that I would stick with test only. Tren A is great but you need a few cycles under your belt before going this route. Listen to Roman, he knows what he is talking about. BTW you might want to get on HCG as well. Something to look into.
    rdog1031 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Test only 5oomg a week hcg 250ius 2x a week along with a ai.And a good diet because at 6ft 1 and only 185 you are on the thin side.So hit our diet section before you cycle.
    rdog1031 likes this.

First of all I want to thank each and every one of you for the response! Y'all rock! I'm not being stubborn at all and value the advice given I'm just one of those dudes that wants reasons for everything lol. Since I have ALREADY started this cycle and its such a low dose is it not safe? I haven't had any weird symptoms or anything is it possible since I've purchased and started using the combo that I can just continue? What do you guys/gals think might happen? I'm also starting T3 in a couple days to ramp up my fat loss in my midsection. ANY thoughts are greatly appreciated and thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Since you started, what exactly are you running? The tren /mast/prop combo? No ai?

Quote Originally Posted by rdog1031 View Post
    First of all I want to thank each and every one of you for the response! Y'all rock! I'm not being stubborn at all and value the advice given I'm just one of those dudes that wants reasons for everything lol. Since I have ALREADY started this cycle and its such a low dose is it not safe? I haven't had any weird symptoms or anything is it possible since I've purchased and started using the combo that I can just continue? What do you guys/gals think might happen? I'm also starting T3 in a couple days to ramp up my fat loss in my midsection. ANY thoughts are greatly appreciated and thanks again!
    I don't advise on cycles that I don't think are appropriate. this cycle of yours is not appropriate for you at this time.

Tren is nothing to mess around with. Probably the harshest anabolic with unpredictable sides. Many cannot tolerate tren. So say you have a reaction to one of the compounds. You don't have any experience to guide you into knowing which one it is out of the many you are taking. Is it the tren? You don't know. is it the mast? you don't know.

Some put the cart before the horse and complain why the horse is having such a helluva time pushing the cart up hill.

No, your cycle is not dangerous in that you will probably not get a heart attack from it, or a stroke.

But given your experience and zero cycle knowledge, you are playing with fire.

go ahead and run it.

Personally, I always take a scientific approach to cycling.

First cycle is test only. Once I understand what that does to my body, and I have some experience with it, I now feel comfortable with introducing one new compound.

So say that new compound is mast. I may cycle a couple of times with this test + mast stack. Once I get comfortable with this stack, and understand what the impact to my body is (blood pressure, resting pulse rated, emotional stability as it relates to stress, sexual side effects, etc.), then I now can begin thinking of adding something else. But before I add that something else, I'd probably just run that something else stacked with test first.

This is the only body you have, and by introducing all these untested multiple compounds at once, you have no clue how your body is going to react.

This experiment of yours could turn out ok. But then again....

...are you willing to take the chance?
    rdog1031 likes this.

the other thought is you need to grow into your dose/cycle.

Many experienced members will agree that you should try to take the least amount of drugs to get the maximum effect. AAS works best when used as a plateau buster.

Easy does it mate!~
    rdog1031 likes this.

I think I'm going to heed the advice! Thank you sir for elaborating!

50mg each of Test Prop, Tren Acetate & Masteron per cc. Its all in one vile. After hearing the advice I think I'm going to stop and do more research before I do anything else. Thanks for the response Samson!

Blog Entries
    Hey man, that's my summer cycle.

I'd start with one compound & add more, whatever it may be. The combo shot looks good & that's what I will be running next, but I already tried each compound.
    rdog1031 likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not a fan of those multi compound mixes. No control over the dose and if there are sides what compound is causing it.
    Test only as a first cycle.
    rdog1031 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is a good post My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle I think you already have some of them already down so it will be more FYI. Have you been to this section and read about your products? Steroid Profiles - Steroid .com Lots of great information in there. A little heavy on the science for some but it is important to know what your taking.

For a good cutting cycle you are taking the right gear but again I would start with only test. If you are doing well with your current cycle you can keep going but watch out for the sides. I dont get many sides from tren , other than sweating at night, but some people do. I like what was said before, "I'd start with one compound & add more" and "Not a fan of those multi compound mixes"

IMO, You might want to speak with your doctor about the Axiron vs Test C or E injection. I think studies have shown that you will get the best compliance from the injection and less risks. I dont know if your married, have kids, etc that could be exposed to the axiron. Just a thought. Just make sure you have been off your cycle for a while so your test levels are normal for your trt. Good luck and keep us posted.
    rdog1031 likes this.

Thank you so much it's back to the drawing board for me! I will def do more research before I start another cycle. I'm single so and my kids are grown so exposing someone is not an issue but I'll still ask my doctor about possibly doing the shot instead. Again thanks so much!

Thread Information