DawgHouse is offline Junior Member

Next Cycle Suggestions?

Hi guys,

I am 5'10 190, around 9% bodyfat, I played Defensive Back for four years in college so I'm one of those typical small fast guys with a lot of strength but the biggest I've been has been about 197lbs

I am looking to put on about 12 keepable lbs so I am guessing that means I would have to gain atleast 16 lbs (i think lol)

Ive had 2 previous cycles, one with Test P and Tbol and the other with Test P and var... both times I went from about 187 to 195 and then over the course of a year slowly dwindled back to 187 before cycling again.

At this time I can pretty much take (and have access to) anything. However I dont want to go crazy on the budget. I would be happy to stay as lean as possible but I really want to venture into that 200lbs range. This time I plan to take HCG on cycle (i havnt in the past) but besides that I have no real solidified plans. What is was thinking was around 600/week of test + dbol (first month) +mast for 12 weeks or so.... I dont know though I have not explored with anything really other than Test and orals. Anyone with experience in this weight range please give your opinions! Ideally I would want to go the cheapest route to 200 but ill take what needs to be taken lol.

Bump... Anyone gonna answer?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not just run test alone. If you run dbol you will see over 200 with holding water. I do not like dbol and drol is ok. I bloat up even at low bf.
    A test and mast cycle is a good idea. Gaining will be diet and training as much as aas. Eat the right foods at the right times.
    I biased cause I like test only cycles after experimenting with various compounds. Much easier to control e2. Simple is cheaper also.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Why not just run test alone. If you run dbol you will see over 200 with holding water. I do not like dbol and drol is ok. I bloat up even at low bf.
    A test and mast cycle is a good idea. Gaining will be diet and training as much as aas. Eat the right foods at the right times.
    I biased cause I like test only cycles after experimenting with various compounds. Much easier to control e2. Simple is cheaper also.
    Yeah, I was actually meaning T-bol, I keep hearing dbol horror stories lol... But Test and Tbol should be a nice combo I'll probably just run the two together. Last time I was taking about 450 test/week. I'm thinking this time 600/week and maybe 80mg Tbol/Ed for 4-6 weeks

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have ran Tes and Tbol with good results. Tbol really wont add size but is a decent kickstart. I would start in the 50 mg range and adjust accordingly. I have run tes at around 600 mgs as well. What makes or breaks my cycles is my diet. Eat big even through pct and adjust your tdee right after pct. Dont hop on the cardio train and try to get shredded right after or you will lose your size. I try to bulk 75% of the time and cut 25% of the time.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    the best thing i found for myself to add weight is simple test-e with deca . i grow like a weed from that combo, need to have dostinex tho to control the prolactin. good luck!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    A good diet is a must too put on the size.AAS alone wont do a thing.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    the best thing i found for myself to add weight is simple test-e with deca. i grow like a weed from that combo, need to have dostinex tho to control the prolactin. good luck!
    test/deca for me but I love the way anadrol kicks it up

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I like Test and Tbol.......

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Test and Tren and a lot of food

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Test and Tren and a lot of food
    I wouldn't suggest tren for a 3rd cycle.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I wouldn't suggest tren for a 3rd cycle.
    But I own stock in tren . LOL. Didnt see the first time it was his 3rd cycle.

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    A good diet is a must too put on the size.AAS alone wont do a thing.
    Most definitely , you are what you eat!

Thread Information