Unrealone is offline Junior Member

Question I need to give some advice, but not exactly sure what it is.... need a bit of help

buddy has run a handful of cycles before... 33yr/6'ish/210ish are his stats...

says he has developed a tiny lump about an inch under a nip and feels a bit of gyno setting in... has been running test 600mg/wk for almost 3 weeks... says he has never had any gyno issues and hasnt been using an AI ...

he has aromasin /nolva/caber on hand

here comes the problem....

he is hell bent on running tren starting next week... his plan was to run test wk1-12/ tren wk4-12 / pct ... he asked me about blasting the nolva and adding some aromasin every day for the gyno until he starts the tren and caber (which is probably what i would suggest off the top of my head)... although it wasnt well planned out, he at least had the sense to ask some questions since he is aware that it is ill advised to run nolva with tren

blast the novla/start aromasin until the he starts the tren? continue with the aromasin with the caber or just use as needed?
    Last edited by Unrealone; 05-07-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    actually, now that i think about it, i need to look at it first... a little nip itch is one thing, but a lump an inch or so under the nip could be anything...

nobody run into this? screw it, might just loan him some letro too and let him decide what to do...
    Last edited by Unrealone; 05-08-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Thread Information