Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sfla80

Thread: Newbie with question regarding first cycle

Rjones09 is offline New Member

Newbie with question regarding first cycle

Hey guys,

I am interested in trying a first cycle. I know I have read to run a Test only cycle. I just want to get every bodies input as to what the best options are. My diet is pretty good, I eat clean, (foods I actually have to wash and prepare). I usually workout 4 maybe 5 days a week. I am new to this whole experience so I apologize if I come off as naive and ask some dumb question, I just want to learn as much as I can and gain more knowledge. I have read most of the important threads before I decided to post, just trying to follow the right protocol. I would prefer an oral only first cycle, I know it may not be the best, but I'm just trying to start small and easy.
    Any input, advice, or criticism is greatly appreciated.
    BTW I'm 25 y.o. 6' 160lbs. I've been at this weight for over a year. Been working out hard after I came back from 2 broken legs 2.5 years ago.

Thanks,
    Rob

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How did you break both of your legs? That has to suck. I think you could stand to gain a little more weight naturally if you were eating a good diet. An okay diet will only get you so far and from your stats that would be my guess as to what you have been eating.

I will never recommend an oral cycle to anyone, new or experienced. They are just not good for your body when compared to AAS that are injected. Having said that I would insist you do not do an oral cycle for the first time when you do end up cycling. I would stick with austinite's first cycle protocol on here when you do decide, which will hopefully be after you have built a better base and perfected your diet and routine so as to maintain gains and reduce the risk of future injury.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend to jump over to the nutrition section and look at your diet a little closer.

I broke them in a motocross accident. Came up real short on a double, compound fracture on my right femur, and a broken tib/fib on my left leg. That quickly ended my racing career. Was a long road to recovery but I am 100% now.
    I'm not 100% against an injectable cycle, I think I'm just a little nervous/scared about PINing and what comes with it, again here's my inexperience and lack of knowledge. I think i was thinking the oral route because of the ease of it.
    I will def. check out the nutrition threads and maybe something there will be a better first option.
    Again if you guys have a good recommendation for a first cycle, I am open for any suggestions. I will probably wait a little while longer and try to bulk with a better diet first. I'd just like to have all my facts in line, so when I am ready to start a cycle, I will know which route to actually go.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HEllo
    I would rec:
    wk1-14 400-600mg test enth or cyp every week (split into two shots about 3 days apart if possible, i sometimes just do one though)
    wk1-15 AI ( i rec 0.5mg dex eod or letro 0.6mg-1.2mg e3d)
    wk16-20 PCT: Clomid 50mg ed and Tamox 20mg ed

good luck!

Any more recommendations?
    Thanks in advance

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones09 View Post
    Any more recommendations?
    Thanks in advance
    Yes dont listen to prokchop..

Try creatine and a good diet for a year. See if u can put on some natural weight before jumping into anything. If you r serious about this...gear will always be around. So take the time to research and get your diet straight.
    songdog and Audiofreak37 like this.

davesah1 is offline Member
    most kids are gonna juice no matter what you tell em. At least educate him before he does it like my dumb ass friend of a friend who dropped 40mg dbol everyday for 8 weeks (and drank during cycle)
    Yes as you can predict he has bitch tits now, the hormonal symptoms of a pmsing teenage girl times 2 and refuses to listen to anything so I just laugh. Ran my 1st test cycle at 19 did 2 years of googling and research and everything is fine. Bloods to back it up if I can find them. Educate dont discourage bc from what I've been seeing kids are lazy and dont understand foundation and dedication just steroids and easy size. He'll learn the eating part during PCT when keeping his gains prove to be a mofo.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Assuming you do decide to cycle, which I'm not recommending, be more afraid of the stress orals put on your liver, opposed to pinning and what comes with it. Choose your healthiest option over ease of administration.

With all the research I have been doing and all the advice from the forum, I am not going to cycle for a while. I'm going to focus on diet more. Mainly I just wanted to know what would be a good first cycle, just because I've seen so many options out there. I know the gear is always going to be around. I'd like to also do some research on the gear you guys recommend, again just to gain more knowledge.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You made good choice bro.Work on your diet and build a solid foundation.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones09 View Post
    With all the research I have been doing and all the advice from the forum, I am not going to cycle for a while. I'm going to focus on diet more. Mainly I just wanted to know what would be a good first cycle, just because I've seen so many options out there. I know the gear is always going to be around. I'd like to also do some research on the gear you guys recommend, again just to gain more knowledge.
    Good move. Once you have your diet and training keyed in and it has been implemented (and working) for a good amount of time, the following is, without question, the best starter cycle. Every thing you need to know is here:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I've read Austinite's post, seems like numerous times now, and the recommended first cycle they had was from what I have been reading a great first cycle. Unfortunately it will not allow me to copy and past the cycle they recommended. (I have to stop being a noob)
    When the time is right do you guys think this will be a good first cycle to run? I am still working on diet and getting a solid foundation, I have been upping my caloric intake and have gained 4+lbs already.

Let me know your thought on it.
    Rob

Bump

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    What do your compound lifts numbers look like?

If you've been reading the same austinite thread that I'm thinking of, a test only cycle (e or prop), then yes that is your safest route in terms of a first cycle. F anyone suggesting stacking different gear at once for your first rodeo. I troll through a lot of different forums and I constantly come across people suggesting IMO crazy first cycles.. test, dbol , deca and winny I've seen a couple times. Really? You won't read that here. The bros here actually care about someone's health and won't suggest anything that will put you at risk.

You also need to read up on the use of an AI and a proper PCT. Honestly I think acquiring those two things FIRST before your actual gear should be stapled with the educational stickies.

My compound lift numbers are : bench- 225 squat- 275 and rising. I generally don't dead lift because of the strain on my lower back, again because of injuries. I have been doing some recently from 185-225lbs.
    Luckily I have found a good source locally who seems to be real knowledgeable. He has done quite a few cycles and is going to essentially train with me for a few months to make sure I am prepared to run a cycle. Again he said there is no rush to start one right away, I have nothing but time. Just like you guys, he was preaching diet and a good base is key beforeI start anything.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Now U know if U read Austinite tread that we don't recommend anything but test for 1st cycle
    Matter of facts the 1st 3- or 4 cycle should be that
    Easy to recover little or no sides

Thread Information