Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: First time on tren ace.

wcarnold2 is offline New Member

First time on tren ace.

Not my first cycle. Have done test only cycles before. Running super low dose tren ace to find out my tolerance to the sides. On fifth injection. Started 35,40,50,60,60.eod Gonna stay at 60 for a while. Ive only had sleep probs first night. Little nip soreness but adex cleared it up. No measurable strength gains in 10 days.a little leaner ut i have cleaned up my diet(keto). Also running 350wk test e. Sm i being too impatient?

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Give it a week more tren a should kick in 2-3 weeks
    For some before that,since it's a short ester
    Also U started slow which in my op is a good thing
    But it will start in your system also slow
    Better be safe than sorry
    AI?
    Pct?
    Caber?

Arimidex 1/2 eod. No pct been on test for over a yr because of dreadful test production. Test was at 191. Have blasted 2x over the past yr with solid results.

I dont have caber. I was thinking the low dose would make caber unneccasary.

Just ordered some caber should be here in about 2wks. Had a brain fart and forgot about prolactin.

Where did u order caber from

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You bounced around with the dose too fast.You never gave it a chance to kick in.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    High prolactin will make you cry like a girl and movies. You will come home from the gym and watch a lifetime movie with your girl and cry. That reminds me, I need to stop watching the notebook and order some caber
    songdog likes this.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Real caber is hard to find.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmm

Even at such a low dose I'd run the caber

Watch your dosing, don't ramp up too high. But, it is ace - so if & when you see sides you can come off pretty quick

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You bounced around with the dose too fast.You never gave it a chance to kick in.
    What do you mean? I took 5 doses and slowly ramped them up to make sure i wasnt going to react badly. Im at 60 eod now and will stay there. I had just heard alot of guys talking about it kicking off in like 3 days so i was just askin. Its not like i went from nothing to 150 in 5 days. Im actually starting to get some effects now. So far its good. Im super touchy though. Gonna take alot of self control not to beat the brakes off of some dummies.

I got it from the internet. Lol i read the rules.
    Last edited by wcarnold2; 05-10-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks for all the replies. Will post up my progress.

Caber is expensive like crazy
    wcarnold2 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody
    Caber is expensive like crazy

Huh, how so?

Same price as an Ai

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Either ulike tren or it doesnt like u lol, u will see how u react to tren
    I personally love it, best aas out there and hardly get the bad sides some people get running tren, just be careful not to ramp up your dose to much then be like wtf, whenever I run tren I still start out at 50mg eod to get a feel for it again, by week 3 i am up to 150mg eod, def not saying for u to do so by all means, but your doing the right thing keeping it where its at bro, goodluck on your cycle with tren
    If your not an aggressive person what so ever people might see a change in u lol, alittle bit more cockier then usual but tren seems to hit me in the gym a lot more, just watch your aggression on tren, u will kmow when it hits u in full swing
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-10-2014 at 08:07 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarnold2 View Post
    What do you mean? I took 5 doses and slowly ramped them up to make sure i wasnt going to react badly. Im at 60 eod now and will stay there. I had just heard alot of guys talking about it kicking off in like 3 days so i was just askin. Its not like i went from nothing to 150 in 5 days. Im actually starting to get some effects now. So far its good. Im super touchy though. Gonna take alot of self control not to beat the brakes off of some dummies.
    Tren doesn't kick in with in 3 days bro.
    Matt007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Huh, how so?

Same price as an Ai
    I went to doc to give me presc for caber 4 pill $150

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody
    I went to doc to give me presc for caber 4 pill $150
    Ha ha

I pay like 20 bucks for 8 pills, I think

Still on 60 eod. Having some weird dreams. Having some night sweats but i am prone to that anyway. Aggression is going up but I am dealing ok. Getting some small strenght gains but the real difference is the pumps. Feel strong and much fuller.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Don't THINK about the sides too much, have necessary ancillaries on hand and know what they are, but I feel some people just read the laundry list of POTENTIAL side effects and constantly think of them and at the first tiniest sign of a potential side effect that could be caused from a load of other things they freak themselves out and make things worse. I personally am on tren read the sides and thats it, said ok I'm gonna run it and just focused on my lifting, eating, and sleeping and yes I actually sleep on tren, maybe bc I dont constantly think damn I'm on tren so im not gonna sleep.

I feel goddamn awesome on tren. I love it.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-14-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Also, from doing a lot of reading it appears the progesterone and prolactin sides are bunk...they are apparent in the presence of high E. Most of this seems to be bro science not backed up by bloods and the ones that had bloodwork (the two I found) and did blame prolactin and progesterone did also have high E.... just sayin. I myself had limp dick and couldnt stay hard and jumped on the prolactin progerstone bang wagon, then evaluated my sides more fully and realized its probably the letro. I think I have low E...... and I did so I backed off the letro and adjusted the dose and now I'm working like man should.

My theory is if you add tren to a test cycle your going to probably need more E control considering the tren has a much higher binding affinity to the androgen receptors and you will be left with more free floating and aromatizeable test...
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-14-2014 at 06:25 PM.
    wcarnold2 likes this.

Darrenmck is offline Junior Member
    I've done a cycle with tren a and test 400 few night sweats nothing else thank god. Thinking of doing my third cycle with tren a test400 and anadrol what you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenmck View Post
    I've done a cycle with tren a and test 400 few night sweats nothing else thank god. Thinking of doing my third cycle with tren a test400 and anadrol what you guys think?
    I'd rather do a gram of test and 400 tren ace. I dont like orals bc you only get to take for like 6 weeks max, especially drol. but I have never done orals tho, but if I had to choose I'd go with doubling the test and skipping the oral thats just me. Who doesnt love test.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1
    I'd rather do a gram of test and 400 tren ace. I dont like orals bc you only get to take for like 6 weeks max, especially drol. but I have never done orals tho, but if I had to choose I'd go with doubling the test and skipping the oral thats just me. Who doesnt love test.
    How do you know you don't like them if you have never done them. Orals are a very helpful way of getting you cycle off the ground or backloading them at the end if the cycle when your gains are starting to slow down and you want to get the most out if those last few weeks right up til pct.
    Darrenmck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    How do you know you don't like them if you have never done them. Orals are a very helpful way of getting you cycle off the ground or backloading them at the end if the cycle when your gains are starting to slow down and you want to get the most out if those last few weeks right up til pct.
    Is tren ace not superior to orals?

Darrenmck is offline Junior Member
    It is but if you need that kick start or when coming to the end of your cycle and your gains have slowed down then orals is what ye should take

Blog Entries
    Oral steroids have their place, I never wanted to run any until I got a free sample.

From that point u understood why they serve a purpose. Even tren ace will not give you a pump the first day you start it. Some orals will

Running sDrol now - and it has its uses

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    so how long tren takes to normally reacts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    To feel it?

I feel it within about 72 hours of first shot. . . It seems to climb from there

Full effect of ace is about a week I would say

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    I have to agree with Samson. I "feel" tren after a couple of days in that I feel tighter and more pumped when training. I get a noticeable strength gain at 5 or 6 days.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I start to feel common sides within several days and then start to see noticeable changes about 1 1/2 weeks in on tren ace.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody View Post
    Give it a week more tren a should kick in 2-3 weeks
    For some before that,since it's a short ester
    Also U started slow which in my op is a good thing
    But it will start in your system also slow
    Better be safe than sorry
    AI?
    Pct?
    Caber?
    Solid advice. Your much better off starting low and learning what you can tolerate with TREN.

Ok so i am making some gains and my lifts are all improving. Im not feeling like the monster that i expected. Also i am getting some really bad pip. I got some filters on the way .2 microns but can i pasturize this stuff? I have read up on it and the jury is out. When i saw bad i mean it looks like i have an abcess for loke 3 days. And i can barely touch the area.

Just wrote in an other thread
    1 not enough hygiene(did not clean skin enough)
    2 dirty gear
    3 virgin muscle
    Those are ur possibilities
    wcarnold2 likes this.

Im thinking 2,3 and i may be injecting way too quick. I will actually time my next injection. Feel pretty good today. Think its kicking in nicely. Have a sense of well being, cocky, take on the world. Ready to hit the gym.

Holy crap!!! When it kicked there is no doubt. I feel like an absolute monster. Im drunk with power its freakin hard not to be a dick about it. I was working my way up in weights on deadlifts and pulled 365 so easy i had to take 2 steps back to catch myself. I pulled 455 with no belt barehanded. Next day i didnt even feel like i worked out lower back. I am addicted. Lol.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    good place to start for basic info on tren in the stickies..... Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Immike33 is offline New Member
    Hi. This is amazing

I am freakin done. This gear is dirty. Im gonna trash it and move on. Maybe next ugl will be better. Ran it through a .2 micron filter and still have swelling pain and itching. Not really getting much results anyway. I hate to quit but an adcess will be much worse than quitting cycle 3 wks early.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information