Skouticus is offline New Member

Lightbulb First Cycle questions and help

I'm currently 19, 5'7'' and 150lbs with about 8% body fat. About 5 months ago i was 130lbs. I ran a pro hormone and basically messed my stuff up, sex drive went down the drain and i have puffy nipples. So i figured what the hell i might as well run a real cycle. So I've decided on Dbol and a test cycle. So i need advice on dosage and what kinda of test i should take. Also what else i should take during to help prevent my gyno from becoming worse! Or something to get rid of it.?? Also will this test help my sex drive? Oh, should i take a pct? if so what kind? And finally what kind of diet should i be on.
    Thanks for the help, if theres anything i left out that is crucial to a cycle like this please fill me in. Also don't hate, I'm here asking question to learn so please just post if its going to be beneficial to what i need to know.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really you screwed yourself up
    With pro hormones, so what the hell may as well continue totally screwing yourself up with steroids you know nothing about.
    This is the reality of your question and not flaming.
    At 19 years old you have 6 years before your endocrine system has finished maturing.
    That's plenty of time to read the educational threads in the different forums
    Nutrition, PCT, steroid , etc.
    I would wait a couple months and get full blood work including a complete hormone panel.
    Please take this reply as true concern for your long term health

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Way to young to be cycling my friend. First off: you did a PH cycle and ended up with gyno and now you figure WTH, let's make it even worse and go for the real deal.
    A PH is a steroid . You need to do a proper pct and look into an ai if it is estrogenic on cycle. Now you developed gyno and you're not addressing it. You need to do some research in the pct section and look into gyno reversal. Read the stickies and ask questions about what you don't understand. This must/should be corrected before considering another cycle.
    You lost your sex drive so now you need to dive into the pct section and look into what a pct actually is and what a serm does. It will eventually come back on it's own ( hopefully) but there aren't any guarantees.
    Just because you have run one cycle ( a bad one at that) doesnt mean you should hop on another. Visit the diet section and learn how to really eat for maximum results . You can gain plenty naturally and you should wait too cycle for as long as you can.

Okay i appreciate the help Buster Brown. Ill address my problems before moving on. Any advice off the top of your head? Also Ive been trying to gain muscle for 5 months and no luck. i feel like ive been on a good diet this whole time.

FatzBrah is offline New Member
    What's a "good diet" bro? Give us a list of your daily meals so we can help out. Easier to help with all the facts out in the open..

+1 for getting blood work done

Personally not 100% certain but I'm assuming a PCT at this point so long after your PH cycle would be beneficial anyway. Research bro, Educate and Dominate

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    With pro hormones, so what the hell may as well continue totally screwing yourself up with steroids you know nothing about.
    At 19 years old you have 6 years before your endocrine system has finished maturing.
    I would wait a couple months and get full blood work including a complete hormone panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Way to young to be cycling my friend. First off: you did a PH cycle and ended up with gyno and now you figure WTH, let's make it even worse and go for the real deal.
    A PH is a steroid. You need to do a proper pct and look into an ai if it is estrogenic on cycle. Now you developed gyno and you're not addressing it. You need to do some research in the pct section and look into gyno reversal. Read the stickies and ask questions about what you don't understand. This must/should be corrected before considering another cycle.
    You lost your sex drive so now you need to dive into the pct section and look into what a pct actually is and what a serm does. It will eventually come back on it's own ( hopefully) but there aren't any guarantees.
    Just because you have run one cycle ( a bad one at that) doesnt mean you should hop on another. Visit the diet section and learn how to really eat for maximum results . You can gain plenty naturally and you should wait too cycle for as long as you can.
    Excellent advice ^^^ follow the above please

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I had no clue on several issues I had until I did my blood work with hormone markup. This is the single most important thing you will do in your life other than learning how to masturbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    All good advice. ^^^ As for gaining, I could never eat enough at your age so I was a hard gainer. It's diet though that counts, so keep educating while you deal with the gyno. Best of luck.

Alright Ill go get my blood work done ASAP. And found out i tore my meniscus 5 months ago and i have to have surgery for that this week... So looks like i'll have plenty of time to educate myself before running anything. Although, y'all say i'm young running PH cycles, kids in high school run these things all the time. I know 14 year olds that run these things.

Thread Information