greengo is offline Junior Member

Advice on 2nd cycle

So im looking into running my 2nd ever cycle. I was once a very athletic young man 75kg 15% bf. But a few years ago injured my shoulder bad. Had 3 reconstructive surgeries. I then developed fibromyalgia and my joints became lax mainly in shoulders. Of course I got out of shape. My other shoulder became frozen and I had impingement which was fixed surgically.

I ran my first cycle last year and it really helped my joints. Ive recently dropped down 10kg and back at around 17%bf at 80kg 5'10 31 years old. I can't lift like mad, have to be careful but thankfully with many months of help from my physio therapist Ive been able to create my own workouts. So the main purpose of this cycle is to strengthen my connective tissue and muscle to help support the joints. This is what I am thinking:

1-8 test P 100mg EOD
    1-8 anavar 60mg daily
    1-8 HCG 500 IU 2/week
    1-8 arimidex .25mg EOD

1-9 PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

just got my blood work. not sure what to make of it. Before I ever ran a cycle my E2 was slightly higher than the range and test was in the higher range. here is my latest results:

estradiol E2: 87.40 (7.63-42.6)
    total test: 30.70 (8.64-29.0)
    free test: 0.471 (0.31-1.04)
    bioavailable test: 12.4 (2.50-8.15)

I'm here for advice. If you want to have a go at me please do not reply to my post. I will be grateful to all of your advice

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is useless at your bf%
    Cycle looks fine drop var
    I know you want to get back but I would wait longer till your body recovers more and you do not run the risk of injury agian

the var is meant to help with my joints. I agree that considering my condition I won't get the most out of the cycle, but honestly Ive been recovering for years. not going to get much better. I know my limits with the workouts. I do mainly light weights and cardio. My knees been killing me though. Last I ran var it was incredibly helpful for my knees and I was able to do more cardio. Dont have much to loose anyway lol. Thanks for your feedback

Also look into deca that stuff is amazing for joints

on my first cycle my doc scripted me some deca . I think it was 100mg/weekly. I think it was too low to do much though. Unfortunately dont have access to it at the moment anyway. I do have some EQ but not sure if it will help me. I read bad stuff about EQ but also some people like it and say its great for joints. who knows

100mg week is way to low should be in the 400-500 weekly ran or possible more depending on experience

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Low dose of deca is great for joints but should be used with test.
    I would recommend quality time in the gym, yoga for stretching and strengthening and a quality joint supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Low dose of deca is great for joints but should be used with test.
    I would recommend quality time in the gym, yoga for stretching and strengthening and a quality joint supplement.
    Unfortunately don't have access to any Deca at the moment. I do take loads of supplements for my joints, omega 3, glucosamine, cissus, vitamin d and others. I work out regularly at home. I've created a little gym/workout area which is great for what I can do. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greengo View Post
    Unfortunately don't have access to any Deca at the moment. I do take loads of supplements for my joints, omega 3, glucosamine, cissus, vitamin d and others. I work out regularly at home. I've created a little gym/workout area which is great for what I can do. thanks
    Don't do any steroids for now look into tb500 and get back 100%
    Just think of all bullshtt you had to go thru with surgeries --steroids are going to increase the chances of that happening again just be the confidence you will get
    Just my opinion

i hear you man but the laxity in my joints is for life. It's been a year and a half since my surgery which was meant to fully recover in 6 months. I can't get TB500 where I am and from what I learned about it, it doesn't seem to strengthen joints. Just good for healing. Thanks for your input anyway, will take it into consideration.

Thread Information