Trevtrev is offline Associate Member

Diseases from UGL's

Had a discussion with some buddies the other day about the possibility of contracting a disease from any of the UGL injectables out there; reconstituted powders (hCG , mt2, etc) or oil-based test. The conversation stemmed from discussing the chemical muscle infection thread.

Not because of sharing vials, but from what might be in there when you get it.

Sterility issues aside, is it possible for aids or something else nasty like that to live in a sealed UGL vial of test or in a powder that must be reconstituted with sterile bac water?

The thought was if some pissed off idiot at a UGL who contracted a disease decided to share the joy with others and started purposely (or even accidentally) contaminating gear.

So, can diseases live in such an environment? (In a sealed vial if put there)

Maybe a silly question, but none of us could definitively answer it.

Next question: if the answer is yes, would pressure cooking/autoclaving the vial kill disease as well as bacteria?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anything is possible kinda scary could happen with a work at food processing plant or something like that.
    Tell you one thing if I knew someone did something like that on purpose someone is going to die that simple.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Its' a risk we take.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Wow looking for full blown AIDS straight out of vial? I would expect you start off with some simple HIV first...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    aids isn't what i worry about, just bacteria in generall, abscesses etc. I usually filter my ugl stuff....but not always.

Oleg83 is offline Junior Member
    Some Ulabs are great others are full bunk.

satisfaction1822 is offline Junior Member
    Scary subject, if I contracted something all my resources will be out twords finding him and disposing of him.
    But it's all possible, some people are just ****ed up in general and do something like that. That's why it's good to trust your source and not just buy if you get the chance.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by satisfaction1822 View Post
    Scary subject, if I contracted something all my resources will be out twords finding him and disposing of him.
    But it's all possible, some people are just ****ed up in general and do something like that. That's why it's good to trust your source and not just buy if you get the chance.
    My resources would be used to treat the disease and live.

avl
    avl is offline New Member
    For orals: Obviously not, your stomach acid will take care of everything.

For oils: Probably not. Most virus' only have life expectancies in terms of hours outside of a host body, HIV included. Bacteria are another matter, but still unlikely. The presence of benzyl alcohol in AAS suspensions should take care of pretty much everything so that takes care of accidental contaminations. If someone does it on purpose and then doesn't add BA then theoretically you could get some bacterial colonies surviving, although they wouldnt have much substrate to grow on. Anyway yes if you're super worried about that possibility then autoclaving your vials will kill pretty much anything but im not sure if vials are built to withstand an autoclave. Anyway simple heating in boiling water should do the trick too.

Powders: I wouldn't have thought so, plus youre reconsituting them in bacteriostatic water which has BA in it. Don't go boiling your peptides though because you will denature them and render them useless.

I'd be very surprised if almost all cases of pinning abscesses didn't come from poor injection technique/ failure to keep needle and injection site sterile etc.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    We see all kind of crazy stuff on candid videos(pastry cook pissing in to the big bowl of cake mix etc)

Thread Information