Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq

Thread: Stacking Clen and T3? Bad idea?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Stacking Clen and T3? Bad idea?

Just curious if on a cutting cycle if it would be a bad idea to run Clen with the typical 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and in the off weeks running T3. I know the risks of each but not sure if it's compounded by using them flip flopped.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The use of T3 and the use of Clen is two different critters.

T3 is a metabolism builder via a natural path. You are just accenting a normal substance in the body..like testosterone . T3 is easy to dose on and off of.

Clen, very different. The theoretical use of Clen is different than T3. T3 would be like a steam room. You slowly boil yourself in your own oil. Clen use as used by the top BB is like Marvin the Martian being zapped by Bugs Bunny and a ray gun.

When I first looked at this same question I thought it was just two ways to build metabolism. Using Ketotifen to indefinitely use Clen and have double the burn from multiple angles. This is not the concept used in BB at the high levels. Here is the Clen concept in a nutshell.

You have 8 major muscle groups. Every 7th day get your normal workout of every muscle group. Days 1-6 of the week take ONE muscle group (Chest for Example) and kill it all 7 days. Take your Clen at high dosage (You should already know what dosage you can stand so your ramp is minimal) and dose as high as you can stand days 1-4. Clen stays for 36-48 hours so at day 7 when you do your full body workout of all groups you are Clen free. Your chest will now be destroyed. Clen allowed you to damage the muscle way beyond the norm because it is more powerful than Estrogen...which protects the muscle.

Next week repeat with different muscle group.

In my opinion from what I have learned running Clen everyday for weight loss is not the way to go. Using it as stated above is listed in almost every major BBs book that used the substance.

So yes...using both on cutting cycle is fine. Using them the right way according to the Pros in the world of BB is not what most people would tell you.

My real world experience with each is just finding my dose (2 weeks Clen then 2 weeks T3) and reading (yes actually reading and not taking tribal knowledge) real BBs techniques (winners)

Hope this helps and puts you on the right track. Be prepared for a lot of "Clen is bad" responses.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Using clen on and off is because of the down regulation of the B2 receptor.

T3 upregulate them(probably not enough but still)

You would be better of running T3 for the whole duration of your cut, and clen doing 3 weeks on/2 weeks off
    Or keep 2 on/off

But on and off on T3 is quite useless In my opinion

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the awesome responses. I've used both before but never together. I've always run Clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off for the Receptor issue. I've run T3 before but it def. makes you weaker and typically makes me feel weird. Knowing that the 2 of them don't interact maybe I will add in the T3 for the duration and cycle the Clen as usual. I have a high tolerance for stimulants which I'm not sure is good or bad. Clen doesn't make me go crazy as it does for others.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you mean I personally feel great on clen .
    I feel energize and breath awesome(Younger I was asthmatic so its a real relieve to breath well XD)

However my Bloodmpressure is too high for me to continue using it, even at 40mcg I was over 140/80 all the time(its not too bad but far from.my normal)

If your BP is ok and if you handle clen well, then its a great tool.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Thread Information