Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: test e question

bjn6802 is offline New Member

test e question

ill be starting my first cycle in a few weeks and i was planning on using 250mg of test e twice a week along with hCG and arimidex . i read somewhere that i should do 500mg test e twice the first week (1000mg total) to build it up in my body and i will see effects sooner. is there any truth to this?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It's called front loading and you would need alot more than that and there is no benefit to it just run your cycle as you were.

probuild42 is offline Member
    ^^agree^^ For a first cycle imo stick to 500mg per week for 8 to 12 weeks. See how you react. For future cycles you can front load with prop for 4 weeks to get T levels higher faster.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Keep it simple...

what are the risks with drinking during a cycle, I drink maybe once a month now so it wont be a problem to stop but im just curious.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    If your running orals and drink there is a chance of liver damage.

yea but ive heard even with injectables drinking at all has negative effects?

IMO, if you're going to cycle then cycle. Drinking is part of dieting. You want to get a cut body? Eat a strict diet and exercise like crazy. Why try to sneak in a drink when you're taking a steroid to make gains? To me, drinking while on cycle is like having a doughnut or two while on a diet. Discipline is the trait that separate the good from the best. My .02
    jdc91gt likes this.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    If your asking if its safe to drink a bit while on cycle then yes, if your healthy to begin with. Problem is drinking will hurt gains so its pointless. Also watch out for dehydration. You will get crippling cramps that will stop your workout.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    The obvious issue with front loading on a first cycle is that if your system is adverse to the test e, you have injected a "front load" bomb that will take time to run its course. Like all advice above, keep it simple. Also, I agree with ScotchGuard's drinking/doughnut analogy, two steps forward, one step back. Best of luck!

Thread Information