Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 18 Years Old - Need Advice - Testosterone

davesah1 is offline Member
    of course the safest way to prevent any future issues is to not use,...... BUT how many f*ck boys do you that used the shit and appear fine? I know about 8 kids. Half of which had no idea what PCT is. 5 of them were on oral only's (including pro-hormones as orals). 3 of them were 16 when they first used! Ridiculous lol. Of course they lost all they're gains because you can't build yourself into a house without a foundation, but they don't appear to have signs of testicular dysfunction or low test, but I don't get to see they're bloodwork if they ever get it done. If you know what your doing to a tee and don't have genetic predispositions related to HRT then its up to you take the >1% chance of having problems with recovery or issues later in life. IMO It's your life weigh the risk and reward. you have a better chance of dying on a car ride at some point then getting all whacked up from a test E cycle. My two cents = perspective. Steroid use with youth is a lot more rampant than people think IMO, so perhaps we are heading for a generation of mass HRT.
    If you didnt hit your natural peak, it be a damn shame to waste that with your genetics.

P.S. **** finals got that shit over last week haha.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-13-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    Deequarius likes this.

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Really appreciate your two cents... Could you possibly resend that link? It didn't show up right so I can't view it.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you considered accutane in your problem?

There are allegations on this subject.

How long and what dosage you took of accutane? Did you have blood work done while on accutane?

Quote Originally Posted by Deequarius View Post
    Really appreciate your two cents... Could you possibly resend that link? It didn't show up right so I can't view it.
    http://*************.com/forum/male-...se-always.html If that doesnt work, just google "Steroid Use ...Always lead to HRT down the road?" and it should be the first link that pops up on from Anabolic Minds with a lot of people giving personal experience such as I have.

Ohh and those kids thats used dbol for 5 weeks when they were 16-17, out grew me by 19 by 2 inches + lol...... wtf.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-14-2014 at 07:57 AM.

by the way idk if your acne prone, but I got it real bad when I was young so I was prone to it, didnt flare on cycle on bc I controlled my estrogen, but breakouts seemed inevitable during PCT.....but tanning works like a charm no homo. really cleared me up quick and makes you look so much better (IMO).

P.S. your gonna love gear if you do it, especially when you know what your doing to get big and love working out. It's amazing. Just rm time on (including PCT) = time off.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-14-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Have you considered accutane in your problem? There are allegations on this subject. How long and what dosage you took of accutane? Did you have blood work done while on accutane?
    I am actually still on it. 3 months in at a constant dosage of 40 mg /day. I did some (minimal) research band didn't find anything that connected usage to testier one level decrease. Will dig deeper if you think it's a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1
    by the way idk if your acne prone, but I got it real bad when I was young so I was prone to it, didnt flare on cycle on bc I controlled my estrogen, but breakouts seemed inevitable during PCT.....but tanning works like a charm no homo. really cleared me up quick and makes you look so much better (IMO). P.S. your gonna love gear if you do it, especially when you know what your doing to get big and love working out. It's amazing. Just rm time on (including PCT) = time off.
    yeah I have been acne prime since like the 6th grade. Just mild to moderate but that's it. Currently on accutane though. About halfway through my cycle.

yeah I have been acne prime since like the 6th grade. Just mild to moderate but that's it. Currently on accutane though. About halfway through my cycle.
    If your on accutane then your go to go. I wouldn't worry since your doing a full cycle, which is supposed to be a permanent solution for acne right? I was supposed get it bc I had really bad acne on my back but my doctor was an alcohol nazi and I was just being honest and said I'm prob going to have a few beers a month IM AT COLLEGE and she bugged the f*ck out and said nope. So I just tan when summer comes around. Looking back I should have lied. tisk tisk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I am actually still on it. 3 months in at a constant dosage of 40 mg /day. I did some (minimal) research band didn't find anything that connected usage to testier one level decrease. Will dig deeper if you think it's a possibility.
    Acta Derm Venereol. 2011 Jan;91(1):31-4.
    Isotretinoin influences pituitary hormone levels in acne patients.

Karadag AS, Ertugrul DT, Tutal E, Akin KO.

Department of Dermatology, Yuzuncu yil University, 65300 Van, Turkey, E-mail: drayserem.at.yahoo.com.
    Abstract

Besides suppressing sebum production, the exact mechanism of action of isotretinoin in acne vulgaris is not known. Several hormones have been linked to the pathogenesis of acne. In this study, we investigated the effects of isotretinoin on the pituitary-adrenal axis, whose activity may be increased in acne. Various hormone systems were evaluated before and after 3 months of isotretinoin treatment in 47 acne patients. Free triiodothyronine (T3), thyroid-stimulating hormone and thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor antibody levels decreased significantly during isotretinoin treatment (p < 0.001, p < 0.02 and p < 0.02, respectively), as did those of luteinising hormone, prolactin and total testosterone (p < 0.005), as well as morning cortisol and adrenocorticotropic hormone (p < 0.005 and p < 0.05, respectively). We conclude that isotretinoin causes mild suppression of pituitary hormone levels, which may be beneficial for tackling the pathogenesis of acne.

ok so if suppressing your pituitary and hormone levels messes up your development then why are doctors prescribing accutane to teens if steroids and teens is the devil? I know steroids shut you down but you would think supression is also not good either. Might as well have teens taking ostarine that only mildy suppresses you to get big.
    Deequarius likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    ok so if suppressing your pituitary and hormone levels messes up your development then why are doctors prescribing accutane to teens if steroids and teens is the devil? I know steroids shut you down but you would think supression is also not good either. Might as well have teens taking ostarine that only mildy suppresses you to get big.
    lol right? This shit is honestly crazy. As far as medication goes this has the worst side-effects by far..

lol right? This shit is honestly crazy. As far as medication goes this has the worst side-effects by far..
    yeah my best friends sister had to stop bc she was going suididal.... yikes. Good luck man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information