mitch_91 is offline New Member

First cycle advice

Hey guys,
    I've got to the point where I'm thinking of starting my first cycle. I've been contemplating and researching this for a long time now and think it might be time.
    I've been training consistently now for about 5-6 years
    My stats are
    Weight: 98kgs
    Height: 181cm
    BF%: approx 12-14%

My diet has always been pretty clean and have managed to put on around 15kgs naturally in the last few years. ill be consuming around 2500-2800 calories a day as my goal is to drop a bit of fat with some lean gains. My diet will consist of eggs, fish, chicken, lean red meat lots of veges and moderate carbs from brown rice, sweet potato and oats.

Im looking at running test prop at 100mg EOD for 10-12 weeks and maybe some anavar for the last 6 weeks or so if i can get my hands on some. I have letro on hand just incase I'm gyno prone and have tamox for a pct and will run it at 40/40/20/20 3 days after last injection.

Also, will HCG be needed for this cycle?

Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Also forgot to add that i will have arimidex and be taking it at .25 EOD

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Personally I'd wait a couple more years to make sure your endocrine system is fully developed. Yes you should use HCG for this cycle and I would suggest you look into adding clomid with your tamox for pct. For a first cycle you should use test only, avoid adding anavar so you can easily identify causes of problems if they occur. There is plenty of time for adding other compounds in later cycles, you need to see how your body behaves on just test alone. Again, you will be putting yourself at a higher risk of complications if you cycle at your age.

The young and Steroids
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

qwertylifts is offline New Member
    Test is best. Not lower than 500mg week is a good start

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertylifts View Post
    Test is best. Not lower than 500mg week is a good start
    Why do you say no lower than 500mg week? Please get good results from 400 and even 300.
    mg week

thank you for your replys.
    I wanted to start off with a lower dose as it is my first cycle and I'm unsure whether i will be prone to sides or not.
    I will be adding clomid to my pct and trying to get my hands on some HCG as well (not sure if i can).

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, try to get the hcg and pin 250 ius twice a week subq. Smart going with a low dose of tes to see how you will react, don't let anyone tell you more to start is better. I would decide on eithet bulking or cutting, tough to do both! You need calories to put on muscle and you need to restrict them to cut. Pick one and follow a solid diet plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Yes, try to get the hcg and pin 250 ius twice a week subq. Smart going with a low dose of tes to see how you will react, don't let anyone tell you more to start is better. I would decide on eithet bulking or cutting, tough to do both! You need calories to put on muscle and you need to restrict them to cut. Pick one and follow a solid diet plan.
    Thanks for the advice, ill definitely try and get my hands on some.
    As for my goals, my main goal is to cut hence the lower calories but if i happen to make any lean gains while on cycle it will be a win, win.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read this

How do you know you are gyno prone?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

How do you know you are gyno prone?
    I dont know if i am, i said i had the letro on hand just incase i was gyno prone.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post
    Personally I'd wait a couple more years to make sure your endocrine system is fully developed. Yes you should use HCG for this cycle and I would suggest you look into adding clomid with your tamox for pct. For a first cycle you should use test only, avoid adding anavar so you can easily identify causes of problems if they occur. There is plenty of time for adding other compounds in later cycles, you need to see how your body behaves on just test alone. Again, you will be putting yourself at a higher risk of complications if you cycle at your age.

The young and Steroids
    ^^ Agreed 1000%

Thread Information