Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Want $25? Get in here to find out how!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925

    Want $25? Get in here to find out how!


    ^^^click above^^^

    Spend $100 or more and get $25 back!

    Order between Now - May 20th, email
    [email protected] before May 27th with
    name and order number then we will
    refund you $25 on that order!


    Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.


    Yours,

    ar-r

  2. #2
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    I would like to make anyone out there they same deal. Send me $100 and I will send you back $25.

    Just a friendly bump... Looks like time to place another order
    RaginCajun and RUI-Products like this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would like to make anyone out there they same deal. Send me $100 and I will send you back $25.

    Just a friendly bump... Looks like time to place another order
    Checks in the mail!

  4. #4
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would like to make anyone out there they same deal. Send me $100 and I will send you back $25.

    Just a friendly bump... Looks like time to place another order
    Would like to make the same offer. Send your checks to Food Money, 123 Big Walk Way, Easy Street, USA

    Hey ARR is this per 100 or just for the first 100?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Would like to make the same offer. Send your checks to Food Money, 123 Big Walk Way, Easy Street, USA

    Hey ARR is this per 100 or just for the first 100?
    First $100....

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    I don't have my glasses on AR, so I cant' read all what you said.

    So let's just cut to the chase and make this real simple.

    Send my $25 check to:

    Times Roman
    c/o General delivery
    Manteca, CA 95337


    ...see how simple that was? =)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I don't have my glasses on AR, so I cant' read all what you said.

    So let's just cut to the chase and make this real simple.

    Send my $25 check to:

    Times Roman
    c/o General delivery
    Manteca, CA 95337


    ...see how simple that was? =)
    Hahaha....should I repost but with bigger font?

  8. #8
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    Hahaha....should I repost but with bigger font?
    if you make the font bigger, then you have to make my check bigger.....

    ....fair enough? =)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    if you make the font bigger, then you have to make my check bigger.....

    ....fair enough? =)
    Wow...good comeback.....I can't argue that one. What's that addy again?

  10. #10
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    Wow...good comeback.....I can't argue that one. What's that addy again?
    wait! I just checked the mail box and no check?

    bummer! =)

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    wait! I just checked the mail box and no check?

    bummer! =)
    I got my check.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Follow us on twitter @arrchems, mention us, and get a 10% promocode to go along with the current sale.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest sales, promotions, and articles. https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Add more of a discount with the Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

  15. #15
    middleeasternmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    Add more of a discount with the Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.
    So if I order on credit would it just take off 25$ off my statement? Also any promo codes.... wanna make a fat order

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by middleeasternmuscle View Post
    So if I order on credit would it just take off 25$ off my statement? Also any promo codes.... wanna make a fat order
    Spend $100 or more and get $25 back!

    Order between Now - May 20th, email
    [email protected] before May 27th with
    name and order number then we will
    refund you $25 on that order!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    This should help you in your research >> http://forums.steroid.com/questions-...rce-guide.html

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Follow us on twitter @arrchems, mention us, and get a 10% promocode to go along with the current sale.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest sales, promotions, and articles. https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post

    ^^^click above^^^

    Spend $100 or more and get $25 back!

    Order between Now - May 20th, email
    [email protected] before May 27th with
    name and order number then we will
    refund you $25 on that order!


    Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.


    Yours,

    ar-r
    Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    International customers: Be advised of the laws for importing products to your country. Please note that we do not advise you placing large orders, as large order do get flagged at the borders. Please review our policy on seized orders.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Follow us on twitter @arrchems, mention us, and get a 10% promocode to go along with the current sale.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Tomorrow this ends!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Spend $100 or more and get $25 back!

    Order between Now - May 20th, email
    [email protected] before May 27th with
    name and order number then we will
    refund you $25 on that order!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Last day! Go now!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Get on this!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    This ends tonight at 11:59pm cst!

  28. #28
    Getlean007's Avatar
    Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r
    This ends tonight at 11:59pm cst!
    What if irder goes through at 12:00am

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •