commercialfisherman is offline New Member

feeling bad on trt

I have been on trt for 12 weeks, the first month I felt pretty good but its been a slow decline since then lately I come straight home from work take a shower and get in bed my muscles are soar and very tired and my sex drive is not great its good but not great, any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks for reading

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    is this test doctor prescribed?

why do you think it is due to the TRT? could it be something else?

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Maybe get some blood work and check your estrogen levels.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevtrev
    Maybe get some blood work and check your estrogen levels.
    This would be your best bet.

Yes dr prescribed but we live in a small town and down here trt is considered steroid abuse and nothing more after three blood tests the dr still hesitated to prescribe testosterone , I called him yesterday and told him I wasnt feeling well and his response was to stop using it and he would not right another prescription for it

After all the information I have read I believe it is a spike in my estrogen levels

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by commercialfisherman
    After all the information I have read I believe it is a spike in my estrogen levels
    Sounds like another example of an uneducated doctor. I would repost this thread in the TRT section and get the necessary panels as soon as possible and have the members help you decipher your results. Then go from there and seek out a reputable doctor who is aware and up-to-date on current protocols.

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    PS you can get your own blood work done at private MD labs if it's available in your state

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Are u taking any AI?
    Arimidex ?

Thanks so much rooftop I will do that

I really don't know much about things like this vegas what is arimidex and what will it do for me ? And also I am taking 1cc 200 mg testosterone cypionate weekly is that a high dose for trt ?

I really don't know much about things like this vegas what is arimidex and what will it do for me ? And also I am taking 1cc 200 mg testosterone cypionate weekly is that a high dose for trt ?

I see a lot of people talk about nipple tenderness is associated with high estrogen levels. I havent had any issues like that but I have had some pain in my joints and some fluid retention

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Get it done in any hospital via your physician. Hormone panel, Metabolic panel, blood panel. Usual cost 250-300 USD without insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by rooftop1 View Post
    PS you can get your own blood work done at private MD labs if it's available in your state

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I am on test prop and my test was lowest possible before starting without being dead (68). My dose is 25 mg/eod which works out to 87 mg / week. Translating that over to cyp and actual testosterone in the body it would be a 120 mg / week pin. This puts me at around 800 level which is what you want if it makes you feel ok. 200 test cyp a week is going to put you over 1200 and outside the "normal" range. 200 cyp has you shut down hard and yes cyp will make you bloat (long esters do) but localized bloating ( a knee, a joint, etc) can indicate high estrogen. Do you notice pain in your testicles?

When you get your blood work make sure the hormone panel has

total test
    free test
    sensitive E2 assay (not estradol...that is for women)
    FSH
    LH

My follow up questions are:

Where is your cyp from? (pharmacy, online purchace, etc)
    Any other supplements being taken?

There are a few processes in your body that suffer when HPTA is shut down hard. This results in shortages of some compounds needed to "feel" healthy. The reason I asked about the testicle pain was most people on TRT also inject hCG ...basically an analog chemical that mimics LH (which you are not making because HPTA is shut down). This will "correct" most of the processes that result in shortages of compounds that can cause pain in the body.

1. Get bloodwork.
    2. Lower / dial in your trt dose via bloodwork results. More is not always better. I feel much better at 92 mg test a week than I did at 200.
    3. Research and get started on hCG injections. MANY people on TRT that experience what you are begin hGC and find the mood/wellness feeling that was missing arrives with this product.
    4. Post your bloodwork so Kelkel and marcus can look and analyze your E2 results and see if you need an AI/SERM

Best of luck!!! When trt is right it is wonderful. Till it is right it is like highschool...always something trying to f with your emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by commercialfisherman View Post

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    So are you sore from weight lifting, leg muscles? Or do you not know the reason you are sore? Is your urine dark, tea colored?

Man thank you so much chicago this is truly a great answer to my question, the testosterone is from a pharmacy its watson, bro I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions so completely I wish you would come to south louisiana and educate these doctors Lol I will try and find a place to get blood work done the price does not concern me in the least I own my boats and with god and a lot of heard work I have built a successful fishing business, I just want to feel well and live a healthy life, I wanna come home and be happy and have energy for my wife and my two boys, I don't care if I have to get on an airplane and fly once a month to receive trt treatment, the best I have felt in years is when I first started treament I was so level headed and happy about everything I had energy to burn and I slept like a baby, I REALLY WANT TO SINCERELY THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP IT MEANS MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND IF YALL EVER NEED SEAFOOD IM YOUR MAN ! THANKS AGAIN

No joe I don't do any lifting in the gym but 5 days a week I shake 500 crab traps a day and they weigh around 50 pds each but I have been doing this since I'm 16 years old and working that hard I know how I supposed to feel as far as soreness goes I'm positive its something to do with trt but my wife is online right now looking for a trt doctor that is in touch with todays information because down here the local doctors are way way behind the times with this treatment and really don't believe in it

Blog Entries
    Joint pain can be caused by low estrogen, but jour not on an AI, So if its muscle soreness, it could be low patassium, dehydration or early symptoms of rhabdomylosis, if you have tea colored urine, u might have to pee in a cup to see.

No my urine is clear joe, i took my injection sunday morning by sunday evening I felt bad monday tues and wed felt bad today I feel a lot better and I will continually feel better for the rest of the week til my injection on sunday that's why I feel its an estrogen type of deal im gonna cut back to 1/2 cc 100 mg for a month to see if theirs a difference and I found a lab yesterday that will analize blood work thoroughly I have to drive 4 hours but it will definitely be worth it as blood work is the only sure way to see whats going on

Blog Entries
    Ok yea it probably is estrogen related, only way to tell is blood work, i have had my low, high and in between, low or high, feel crappy, only diff when its high is my face is red and i get huge scalp pimples.

Thread Information