tommy911 is offline New Member

Question for 1st cycle

Hello, i'm currently doing a 15 week cycle of only sust250 2cc per week. I am 3 weeks in and I gained 10lbs, I dont feel a lot bigger but much stronger. I was thinking that since I dont take a lot my balls would not be affected but I'm already seeing a difference(is this normal only after 3 weeks?) So my question is will it get smaller throughout the cycle or reach a limit? I have HCG but ive been told to use it in my pct, should I start to use it now?

I also would like tips on how to gain mass since I'm ectomorph. I use to train(natty) when I was 20-22 years old(5 years ago) and it felts like my muscles were less compact and ''easier to expand''. But I quickly lost those gains after I stop working out. I dont get it because I'm stronger today but it feels like my muscle dont grow at the same rate compare to when I was younger, thats why I started gear.

My stats are :
    6'3''
    185lbs
    10%bf

English is not my 1st language

Thx everyone!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy911 View Post
    Hello, i'm currently doing a 15 week cycle of only sust250 2cc per week. I am 3 weeks in and I gained 10lbs, I dont feel a lot bigger but much stronger. I was thinking that since I dont take a lot my balls would not be affected but I'm already seeing a difference(is this normal only after 3 weeks?) So my question is will it get smaller throughout the cycle or reach a limit? I have HCG but ive been told to use it in my pct, should I start to use it now?

I also would like tips on how to gain mass since I'm ectomorph. I use to train(natty) when I was 20-22 years old(5 years ago) and it felts like my muscles were less compact and ''easier to expand''. But I quickly lost those gains after I stop working out. I dont get it because I'm stronger today but it feels like my muscle dont grow at the same rate compare to when I was younger, thats why I started gear.

My stats are :
    6'3''
    185lbs
    10%bf

English is not my 1st language

Thx everyone!
    I see you found the right sub forum

500mg/week of ANY anabolic steroid will shut down your natural testosterone production.

Take HCG only while on cycle.

Remember to PCT

read this on how to gain mass;;;;;

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...mple-diet.html

good luck!
    ---Roman

Thread Information