Thread: Need answers

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Need answers

Hey everyone, I got test PP, tren ace, and some anavar . I am 31yrs, 6'2" 245lbs, just finished having kids. Been off now for 10 months. Around 15-18%b/f. started the test this week. Then going to work in the tren and anavar weeks to come. I got some hcg and clomid, is there anything else I should get? Done cycles before, but only took hcg, nolvadex , clomid as Pct. Been hearing things about arimidex , and taking hcg while on cycle.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG is not for your PCT you would run it through your cycle ,Aromasin or Arimidex are the AI that you would run through your cycle, you say that you have heard of adex it might be a good idea to read up on AI before you start,How many cycles have you did ?,Why are running the tren in weeks to come? Have you used tren before? most run the var at the start of the cycle while the test starts to work yes you can run it at the end as well, do you know when your PCT starts after your cycle ?You should go to the diet section and post your diet and get some feed back on this,

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    I've ran about 5 cycles total. Couple during college and 3 in the past 3 years, but been off for a yr do to injuries and having my last kid. As for HCG and PCT's I always fallowed the PCT that the anabolics book by William L. Published. Will read up on Adex some more. My plan was a 10 week cycle, test PP 450mg/w for all 10 weeks, on the start of week 3 going to start tren ace 300mgs/w, run for 8 weeks, then the start of week 5 add 60mg/d anavar . Should I make any changes? Should I flip the cycle around? My diet is 90% of the time clean! but there are a few weak moments, and could probably eat more.

Thread Information