Theshoe14 is offline New Member

First cycle anavar and test

This is my first cycle and I have been lifting for a year regularly. I am 24 years old and 198 lbs around 16% body fat. My bench max is 280 and I can not squat due to a car accident that broke my lumbar 3 and 5 vertebrae. I asked my guy to get me a bottle of anavar and test e. I got the anavar from him and he said it would be about a week till he got the test. I decided to not wait till the test came in to take the anavar, so I am now 13 days in at 50mg a day. I just received my test. Is it too late to go ahead and use the test or should I wait. Also how long should I cycle test and how much per week. Thanks

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Start using test right away
    Otherwise u will have your nuts shut done unless u already have that

kapper is offline Associate Member
    What else are you using on cycle? AI, HCG ? PCT plans? For some reason im thinking you havnt done your research,

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For starters please post your entire cycle and your goals. Never start your orals before you start tes.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?
    why didn't you ask pre starting the var then we could point you in the right direction?
    one years worth of training isn't really a good foundation to start a cycle, you really need to learn how to execute training and diets first before going straight into steroids .

Theshoe14 is offline New Member
    I was planning on doing 350/week test for 8 weeks while doing 50/day anavar for 6 weeks. I have clom and nolv as a pct going to do for 4 weeks after. My main goal is to cut up and add some strength. I know I should have waited till the test came in but I was anxious to get started. So it wouldn't hurt if I started it now that I have it right?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can go ahead and start, but your not ready to do steroids .
    1 year of training is nothing, and you have no clue what to take when or why.
    Would you build a house without a foundation.
    Would you build a house without a plan.
    I think not.

You should stop this and do a adequate PCT.
    Your test probably only one 10 ml vial isn't going to be enough anyway and will keep for a couple years till you have a foundation and a plan.

Thread Information