robtomic is offline New Member

post DNP cycle sides

I took DNP for 12 days. 9-250 and 3-500 split every 12 hours.
    I stopped 4 days ago but kept my supplements up. My problem is that I'm still feeling sides. My body is really hot but my temp. Is 97-98. I can't sleep for more than an hr. Or else I wake up with a bad headache & really dehydrated. The 2nd day after I stopped it got really bad&I read about someone adding sodium bicarbonate to help. I added 1 tsp. To 24 oz. Of water which really helped my heart rate &my breathing& I drink that as soon as I feel bad. My skin is dry & haven't been able to sweat. When my body gets really hot I go take a shower&it helps. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me get through this?

I am taking
    fish oil 8-9 g a day
    multivitamin
    glycerin 3 tbs. A day
    B- complex at recommended dosage 2-3 times a day
    V-8 2-3cans a day
    gatorade 1/2 gal. Or so a day&water 2-3 gallons a day.
    I also kept a moderate carb, high protein, low fat diet but am eating a lot of watermelon.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robtomic View Post
    I stopped 4 days ago but kept my supplements up. My problem is that I'm still feeling sides. My body is really hot but my temp. Is 97-98. I can't sleep for more than an hr. Or else I wake up with a bad headache & really dehydrated. The 2nd day after I stopped it got really bad&I read about someone adding sodium bicarbonate to help. I added 1 tsp. To 24 oz. Of water which really helped my heart rate &my breathing& I drink that as soon as I feel bad. My skin is dry & haven't been able to sweat. When my body gets really hot I go take a shower&it helps. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me get through this?
    I am taking
    fish oil 8-9 g a day
    multivitamin
    glycerin 3 tbs. A day
    B- complex at recommended dosage 2-3 times a day
    V-8 2-3cans a day
    gatorade 1/2 gal. Or so a day&water 2-3 gallons a day.
    I also kept a moderate carb, high protein, low fat diet but am eating a lot of watermelon.
    So let me ask the million dollar question, since I've gotten my ass handed to me on several occasions when I recommend others not to consider taking DNP as it is too risky, and the sides are too severe...................

Please tell me. Would you consider or are you planning on taking DNP again?

Would you recommend others to take DNP?

Why or why not?

No, I would not take it again. It's just not for me. As far as others, I would advise them to do as much research as possible before making a decision. It is not my place to tell them what they should or shouldn't be doing. A lot of people have had a lot of success with it. I read all that I could get my hands on for months, maybe almost a year. I don't know where I messed up.

No, I would not take it again. It's just not for me. As far as others, I would advise them to do as much research as possible before making a decision. It is not my place to tell them what they should or shouldn't be doing. A lot of people have had a lot of success with it. I read all that I could get my hands on for months, maybe almost a year. I don't know where I messed up.
    My point exactly.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    As fsr as I know DNP build up in your system therefor it takes time to leave completly.

Take cold shower, drink alot, do the exact same thing you did while on for a week or two.

Reduce carbs...

The side while subside eventually.

Until then hang on...

Another exemple of no matter how good you are prepared, no one is truly ready for that poison.

Does anyone know if I can take ibuprofen? Will it help?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Did you notice these side effects when you were running it?

Sounds shitty ATM

I would say continue saturating your body with water & nutrients.

Does anyone know if I can take ibuprofen? Will it help?
    I'm not sure what the constraints are with this compound.

if it becomes too much for you to handle, you may have to go to the hospital emergency room

to quote a reliable source....

"DNP Side Effects

DNP is Dangerous.

If you screw up using it, you may go blind, or end up in the hospital on an ice bed receiving ice-water enemas as the doctors frantically try to make the temperature of your yellow and sweaty body go back down. And no, Im not joking. On the positive side, very few people have died from DNP use, although it remains a distinct possibility, as some DNP related fatalities have been reported. (14)(23)

Outside the Bodybuilding world, DNP is used to make certain dyes, break open a capsule of it and youll see that the distinct color you get on your hands is nearly impossible to wash off. It can also be used as a fungicide, herbicide, and insecticide. Before that, in the early part of the 1900s it was used as an explosive.

Clearly, this is stuff you dont want to take lightly."

DNP - Steroid .com

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I guess that sums it up

I noticed the sides when I was on. They weren't as bad though&could be cleared up with some extra water or a shower. Everything got A LOT worse after I stopped which confuses me.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Sucks

I know someone running it now. Not me, I pvssied out

How much weight did you lose? But, I don't know if it can be enough to justify this.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fuk that poison. do some cardio or reduce your cals

Quote Originally Posted by robtomic
    I noticed the sides when I was on. They weren't as bad though&could be cleared up with some extra water or a shower. Everything got A LOT worse after I stopped which confuses me.
    You know why? Because it's been building up in your system the past 12 days

~Base

Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    fuk that poison. do some cardio or reduce your cals
    I've briefly thought of a little lipo suction, mostly in the abs and chest. but fuk it, I'm ok the way I am. if I can't get there without surgery, then I guess I won't get there.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

I've briefly thought of a little lipo suction, mostly in the abs and chest. but fuk it, I'm ok the way I am. if I can't get there without surgery, then I guess I won't get there.
    Well...

This is not rare to see people having excess fat at a specific area and to get rid of this fat they should.maintain BF under 7%.

IMO its healthier to get it chirurgically removed than maintain that low of a bf% year round.

Of course, accepting the situation is the best solution, but giving up a goal for whatever reason that do not depends on our willpower is extremely hard.

Being happy with yourself at the end is whats truly matter.
    If you need that fat removed to feel satisfy then By all means do it.

Update- all day yesterday&night I stayed with my regiment the sides became easier late last night&I was able to sleep for 4hrs. Finally started sweating today which is helping. Still some sides but nothing to worry me. Thanks for the advice&support.

All in all, lost 13lbs. &I still have a lot of water to drop.

Update- all day yesterday&night I stayed with my regiment the sides became easier late last night&I was able to sleep for 4hrs. Finally started sweating today which is helping. Still some sides but nothing to worry me. Thanks for the advice&support.

All in all, lost 13lbs. &I still have a lot of water to drop.
    bet you can hardly wait to start your next cycle? =)

michael30 is offline Member
    I dont think dnp is for everyone and should be researched as much as possible. I no longer use it because its not needed. When i first started 7 yrs ago i was extremely over weight(328lbs) the best way i found to run it was first 5-7 days take 200-250mg) then a 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off Protocol. And follow that for 3-4 weeks then off. I always dropped about 4-5lbs aweek this way. An was able to workout an do cardio. After using dnp i feel the moderate to high doses recommended just arent necessary. And actually makes for a very horrible experience!!

middleeasternmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Sides I had in my past cycles. Extreme fatigue, extreme carb cravings/hunger, Insomnia, Raised body temperature (a lot), horrible night sweats, yellow urine, thirsty all the time. Post cycle I broke out with hives and itched so bad I tore skin off. Not worth it..... clen /t3 is way better imo

My attitude is still the same. I'm still experiencing sides. I won't be doing another one&I have no desire to.

My attitude is still the same. I'm still experiencing sides. I won't be doing another one&I have no desire to.
    One sign of intelligence is the ability of learning from one's mistakes.

Good for you!

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robtomic
    Ugh I hate dnp... Never ever ever ever again... The worst panic attacks of my life.... I use to think I had panic attacks until I tried dnp then I realized there's a huge difference between panic attacks and anxiety attacks..... I remember looking into a mirror and my whole face seemed distorted my neck looked as tho it was wider then my head... I was at a girls house one of the times and I crawled down her basement steps telling her I was having a horrible migraine and not to bother me till I came back bc I was sure I was dying and I didn't want it to scar her for life... So as I lay on the basement floor my life flashes before my eyes literally and after what seemed to be 15-20min I get up and go upstairs and over 10hrs had passed and it was the middle of the night.... Crazy experience; and again never again

Quote Originally Posted by human project
    Ugh I hate dnp... Never ever ever ever again... The worst panic attacks of my life.... I use to think I had panic attacks until I tried dnp then I realized there's a huge difference between panic attacks and anxiety attacks..... I remember looking into a mirror and my whole face seemed distorted my neck looked as tho it was wider then my head... I was at a girls house one of the times and I crawled down her basement steps telling her I was having a horrible migraine and not to bother me till I came back bc I was sure I was dying and I didn't want it to scar her for life... So as I lay on the basement floor my life flashes before my eyes literally and after what seemed to be 15-20min I get up and go upstairs and over 10hrs had passed and it was the middle of the night.... Crazy experience; and again never again
    These experiences y'all are explaining want me to try dnp just for shits and giggles!

Joking

~Base

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I wrote a comprehensive piece on it for the owner of this site. It should be required reading:

The Whole Truth About DNP - Steroid.com
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    I wrote a comprehensive piece on it for the owner of this site. It should be required reading:

The Whole Truth About DNP - Steroid.com
    Good to see you around Magic

Thread Information