Walkman13 is offline New Member

Which Test to run first cycle

Was wondering if what everybody's preference is on which test to run on a first cycle??
    I was going to run cypionate , but after doing some more research, I'm kinda wondering if I should run Sustanon instead..
    Any input is appreciated.. thanks

probuild42 is offline Member
    Whats your stats?

Why would you choose sustanon over cypionate ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Run a single ester.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ElGringo is offline Junior Member
    i have 0 experience with AAS but i'd go with test E because for a 500mg/week dose you'd only have two pin twice/week, whereas with Prop you'd be pinning EOD. don't know about Cyp though. and from what i've read, as for your first cycle running a single ester is the way to go. so ditch the sus

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sust was fashionable years ago, but has since lost it's popularity.

The original theory was that because sust is a blend of fast and slow burning test esthers, then on the original pin in the beginning, the fast burning esthers would deliver a quick jump to your blood serum levels. Sounds great on paper. But for those that had been pinning for awhile, and wanting to pin on a weekly basis, there is no need for this fast burning esther. And for those, shortly after pinning, there would be a spike in blood serum levels. The only way to maintain stable blood serum levels with sust, is to pin based on the fastest burning esther. And in this case, I believe it is prop, instead of ace. this means pinning every other day. A big hassle, especially for those that are simply interested in replacement therapy.

The advantages to test e is that you can get away with pinning weekly, maintaining relatively stable blood serum levels, and it is very inexpensive when compared to sust.

make sense?

---Roman

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Check out the education section this will help you understand a lot more about AAS,

Single ester is best for your first cycle something like test E or cyp

Walkman13 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys.
    Makes way more sense to run a single ester. I understand completely where you're coming from. I also was
    Thinking is I was taking sus and had a negative reaction to it I'd have no idea what was doing it. If I am taking cyp or E and have a reAction I can just stop and I'll know what it was causing it.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Test e and c are so similar that it would be stupid to say that its not the same.

Propionate is suitable for a first cycle if you are ready for pinning EOD. I Did it, do not regret it, but if it were to do again I wouldnt do it.

Sustanon is a good choice if you are looking for pharma grade stuff(it seems easier to find that test e or c.)
    If not looking for pharma grade then sustanon is not better in anyway than simple enanthate .

Thats my take on it.

Good luck

qwertylifts is offline New Member
    Test e u can pin it once a week. Or on Monday / Thursdays. It's better if u split it. Since it won't elevated your blood pressure. I remember I front loaded then I ate 2 burgers and got a nosebleed from my bp being too high don't the test. My bp is perfectly normal

Thread Information