Thread: Pct help

11bd is offline Junior Member

Pct help

I am running sus for 12wks at 600mg/wk looking to add winny for the last 5wks at 50mgEOD.
    I know I shouldn't start PCT until 18 days or so from last pin. And winny 24 hrs after last pin when do I start when I am running them together? I was just going to keep running my AI and low dose of nolva 10mg until 18 days after last pin then start PCT. Is this good?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why are you running the nolva on cycle. That's for pct along with clomid.
    Winnie is run during the cycle last 4 to 6 weeks not after the last pin.
    I see that you were not fully prepared
    Get your pct lined up , there is a whole forum dedicated to it.
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 05-15-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Why do some guys on here talk like the new guys are stupid. I understand you know more than me bro got it. I did my research I know what to do for PCT I am running nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50/50. I also know you can run just nolva or just clomid for PCT AND BE FINE. I am running the winny on cycle starting on week 7 making the last five week winny and sus. All I was asking is when to start the pct. I know with sus you start PCT about 3 weeks after and the last pin. And winny u start PCT 24 hr after last pin so when do I start when running the two together. I know I am new to this bro but there was a time you were new to and how does it help if ur advice is u don't know what ur doing get ur Pct together keep that shit to urself.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 11bd View Post
    Why do some guys on here talk like the new guys are stupid. I understand you know more than me bro got it. I did my research I know what to do for PCT I am running nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50/50. I also know you can run just nolva or just clomid for PCT AND BE FINE. I am running the winny on cycle starting on week 7 making the last five week winny and sus. All I was asking is when to start the pct. I know with sus you start PCT about 3 weeks after and the last pin. And winny u start PCT 24 hr after last pin so when do I start when running the two together. I know I am new to this bro but there was a time you were new to and how does it help if ur advice is u don't know what ur doing get ur Pct together keep that shit to urself.
    Read your post that is not what you wrote. Advice was based on the limited info you provided.
    No one said you are stupid but if you wish to assume that, then that would be your choice.
    Pct can start 2 weeks after last pin.
    Adding Winnie does not change that.

It kind of came across like that but is all good thanks for the help. I did write it kind of jacked up I had 24 hr shift last night so not thinning or typing right. But thanks again for the help I'll keep it at 2 to 3 weeks to start PCT.

Thread Information