Anonymity is offline New Member

Please critique my cycle and PCT

So my history and stats are as follows:

I'm 27, 5'10", 200lbs, 13% (roughly) bodyfat.

I have used a few times in the past successfully but never anything too crazy.

I value maximum efficiency, meaning maximal results with minimal negative impact on the body. My goal for this cycle is to get my bodyfat in the 7-8% range and hopefully put on as much mass as possible in the process. I don't compete nor am I in a particular hurry which is why I've kept my compounds fairly basic and (hopefully) in doing so minimized negative impact.

If I'm going to be shutting down natural production regardless I assume (and by assume I mean have done a decent amount of research) that I'm better off to run one 16 week cycle than to run one 8 week cycle, come off for 8 weeks, then run another 8 week cycle and come off again.

My diet is clean as can be and I will be upping my protein and caloric intake to match my AAS intake. I will also amp up my workouts (volume, frequency and intensity) to match the AAS.

Potential Cycle:

Week 1 through 8

Arimidex at .5mg EOD throughout

kickstart with 40mg Turinabol/day for 25 days (starting on day of first injection)
    250mg Test Cyp Injected Biweekly (500mg/week total)

Week 9 through 16

250mg Test Cyp Injected Biweekly (500mg/week total)
    250mg Masteron Enanthate Injected Biweekly (500mg/week total)

PCT Protocol

HCG run throughout cycle at 250iu's Injected Biweekly (500iu's/week total) (starting 2 weeks after first injection and ending on day of last injection)

I will also be following Prisoner's Stasis/Taper protocol (I can't post links so you'll have to look it up if you're not familiar with it already, apologies)

But basically during the stasis period of 6 weeks (beginning after last full injection) I will be taking:

25mg Test Cyp + 25mg Masteron Enanthate Injected Biweekly (100mg total combined/week)

followed by Taper phase:

Nolvadex

40mg/day for weeks 1 - 2
    20mg/day for weeks 3 - 4

week 1-6

mg/ week: 80mg / 60mg/ 50mg/ 40mg/ 30 mg/ 20mg. (mg of total compound)
    Last edited by Anonymity; 05-15-2014 at 11:49 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not feeling this.
    You'll get more out a sold 12 -14 week of steady levels than this roller coaster you have concocted, regardless of who protocol it is.
    Also your time off on a 16 week cycle is 22 weeks not 8

Time on+ 2wk lag + pct = time off
    16 + 2 + 4 = 22

Your pct is weak and should include clomid
    Masteron does not mean you won't need an AI

Time to do some research. This sort of a mess.

While I appreciate the feedback I never said my time off on a 16 week cycle would be 8 weeks. I was merely using that example to demonstrate that from my research it's better to double up than do two shorter cycles and shut down and reignite production twice.

Yes it is a bit of a rollercoaster in terms of doses. Perhaps you could offer advice on what MG to run the compounds at? I will be taking a solid 6 months off after this so the downtime isn't an issue btw.

So you're suggesting a 2+4 stasis/taper? Prisoner himself asks for a 6 week stasis from long esters and with higher doses asks for a 6 week taper. This may not constitute as higher doses in the eyes of some but since downtime isn't an issue I'd rather do a longer taper than a shorter one.

You think my PCT is weak while running HCG throughout the cycle (essentially keeping my testicular function intact), then using Nolva (which even on this site in plenty of articles is stated to increase test production FAR better than clomid) and running the stasis/taper protocol?

Also every article I'm read on Masteron states that it acts as an AI and there is no need for an AI while running it in your cycle, as well as prisoner states if you're using Masteron you don't need an AI. Here is ONE example, a quote pulled directly from the article on Masteron on this site:

"On a functional basis, Masteron is well-known for being one of the only anabolic steroids with strong anti-estrogenic properties. Not only does this steroid carry no estrogenic activity, but it can actually act as an anti-estrogen in the body. This is why it has been effective in the treatment of breast cancer. In fact, the combination of Masteron and Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) has been shown to be far more effective than chemotherapy in the treatment of inoperable breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This also makes it a popular steroid among bodybuilders as it could actually prohibit the need for an anti-estrogen when used in the right cycle."

Now even if this doesn't constitute as "the right cycle" and I do need an AI throughout that's not a big deal and is why I'm asking the questions here.

My problem with your post is I HAVE done the research. What I'm getting here is you disagreeing with about 5 other very well known sources and what they say about compounds and methodology :/

Can I get a second opinion? maybe advice on how to steady my dosages throughout?
    Last edited by Anonymity; 05-15-2014 at 10:49 AM.

ok so in doing a little more research I have decided to add in .5mg of Arimidex EOD for the duration (better safe than sorry) and into the 3rd week of stasis as well as drop my dose of test during the first 8 weeks to 500mg/week thus keeping doses relatively constant throughout the cycle (ignoring the kickstart of course).

Thread Information