Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Deca Durabolin & Test Enanthate cycle help

Muscle Memory is offline Junior Member

Post Deca Durabolin & Test Enanthate cycle help

Hello and thanks for visiting my thread. I will edit this post as time goes on to further simplify and organize it for everyone reading as well as make changes based on input you all provide.

For starters I'm 21 years of age, weigh 162 pounds as of today, and I'm 5'11". My diet isn't the best but I've made improvements. I've been preparing most of my own foods lately and have cut fast food from my diet. I eat mainly protein and carbs with a portion of vegetables usually. I need to work on my meal portions as I tend to overeat. I exercise and weight lift moderately(5 times a week minimum, hour long intervals). Water makes up about 80% of what I drink weekly and I love it! I'm aware of the consequences of starting a cycle at my current age which are possibly stunting my growth plates and messing with my HPTA system which I have little understanding of. I feel like I may be done developing physically(my bone structure) but without a test I won't know for sure. I'm going to post a few pictures of my frame if that helps.

Anyway, I want to do an 11 week cycle of Deca Durabolin and Testosterone Enanthate in combination. Here's my plan:

Notice: Based on feedback from all of you I decided to scrap this whole cycle and go with a lighter, beginner cycle. I made a new post below with the new cycle specs.

11 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg/week, two shots
    11 weeks of Deca Durabolin @ 400mg/week, two shots
    13 weeks of Nolvadex @ 10mg/day
    13 weeks of Arimidex @ 0.25-0.5mg/day
    hCG @ 500iu/week, two shots *I have some questions about hCG below*

I chose to make an 11 week cycle because it is recommended you do 12 weeks for Deca Dura and 10 weeks for Test E so I met in the middle at 11. I chose more milligrams per week of Test E than Deca Dura because I want the Test E to be the main fuel for my cycle. I figured 400mg/week of Deca lets me enjoy its joint support, water retention, and anabolic properties just enough and for starting out I believe I don't need more than that. As for the Nolva and Arimidex I extended the time by two weeks after my Test E and Deca runs out because guides I've read recommended them both for two weeks after the Testosterone wears off.

After my cycle ends I want to do a PCT plan but I need to do more research on it or get feedback from you guys. I want to return my testosterone production and my hormones back to normal. I will do whatever it takes to keep my muscle gains. I know I'll lose water weight but I'm just worried about losing my strength and muscle. I'm planning on going clean after my PCT ends and wish to continue my workout routine so that I may reach my fitness goal. I'm really doing this first cycle to lose a little weight in my stomach area and to put on some mass and strength.

I have some questions and concerns. I wanted to know what you all think about the cycle plan I've made so far. Have I laid out a decent plan with the correct substances for success? Is there anything I should include or alter? Do the majority of you still strongly advise against starting the cycle because of my age?(I've already taken Testosterone Enanthate before by itself, but not a whole lot) I've provided pictures of my build/maturity. In what time intervals should I administer hCG?* I read that 2 months is ok but once I stop after two months when should I start again? Only 3 weeks would be left after two months of use and I'm pretty sure your not supposed to let your hCG run over into your PCT so I'm not sure what to do. PCT suggestions for my situation would be nice or a link to a thread I can read up on.

I want to know what you guys think, any advice you have, or any experiences you'd like to share. Keep in mind I want to be safe and healthy so I'm willing to listen to reason. I'm probably going to go through with my cycle no matter what but please help me make it a proper cycle. My ears are open and I take everything you guys say into consideration. Please feel free to ask me questions. Thanks for your time, -MM

Here's photos of my build. Its nothing special but that is why I'm here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back Edited.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	150430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Relaxed Edited.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	150431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Span Edited.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	150432Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Side Edited.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	150433
    Last edited by Muscle Memory; 05-14-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Revisions to the main post

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    All you need is a good diet and workout programme.

We have sections dedicated to each of these. Please visit them and read them thoroughly and start threads with your plans to go forward drug free.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^^^ excellent advice

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Agreed with above. OP, your already on Test at age 21. Don't get the cart before the horse. You can gain 20-30 lbs. with the correct workout and diet. And fast too. Your body is a brand new sports car speeding down a hot, dry desert highway at 12:00 noon on a sunny day. Take advantage of it while you can.

FatzBrah is offline New Member
    Your 160 pounds bro, get to 200 natty and then if you still want to you can jump on a moderate cycle of Test only. Read read read and you can answer all those questions yourself. Hell, read 3 logs and you'd be able to answer all those questions. Not hating, just put in the hard work first in the gym and the kitchen first

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    All you need is a good diet and workout programme.

We have sections dedicated to each of these. Please visit them and read them thoroughly and start threads with your plans to go forward drug free.

Good luck.
    Of course there is always the alternative. Take your aas as planned and loose all the weight/muscle you have gained in a very short time and have everyone laugh at you because it will be obvious you are juicing and have no clue what you are doing or how to do it.

If you are 162 now you will be 162 soon after your cycle. If you want to be 200 lbs you have to eat like a person who is 200 lbs. That does not mean you start eating like that on cycle. You need to learn how to eat/diet now and get up to a proper weight before you cycle or all gains will be lost and most of your gains will be water weight.

You will also have to deal with the good probability of damaging your hpta due to your young age and fuzing your growth plates prematurely cutting short the little bit of growth you have left. You can also look forward to mood swings, depression after cycle and possible ED amont many other side effects and not knowing if it's the test or deca causing it because you decided to stack various substances when you should only use one at a time after you are ready to start using but that's a few years down the road.

Now I'm sure it's not what you want to hear but it's what you need to hear. The choice is yours on what you choose to do with this information. You can ignore it and believe you are different, it wont happen it you; the same as the majority of young people here who eventually come back asking for help, or you can choose to listen, learn and become part of the enlightened minority and make leaps and bounds in progress over the long run compared to most.

prototypex is offline Junior Member
    I'd like to help..
    I'm exactly like your current stats.. I used 3 cycles of steroids with no luck, nothing gained nothing changed. So I wasted time and money.
    I couldn't even gain weight steroids free so I became really hopeless seeing other guys at the gym getting huge and growing over a year and half while I'm still as thin as I started. If you are a hard gainer, kik me: addmii
    I will explain to you how to get the most out of your cycle. I just realized what was wrong 2 weeks ago.. I packed 5lbs of pure muscles.
    Again.. I can only help if you are a hard gainer and don't know what to do.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prototypex View Post
    I'd like to help..
    I'm exactly like your current stats.. I used 3 cycles of steroids with no luck, nothing gained nothing changed. So I wasted time and money.
    I couldn't even gain weight steroids free so I became really hopeless seeing other guys at the gym getting huge and growing over a year and half while I'm still as thin as I started. If you are a hard gainer, kik me: addmii
    I will explain to you how to get the most out of your cycle. I just realized what was wrong 2 weeks ago.. I packed 5lbs of pure muscles.
    Again.. I can only help if you are a hard gainer and don't know what to do.
    He cant PM yet. No reason for the secrecy unless you are trying to peddle something. IMO the OP should shy far away from you and your PM. No reason you should not share right here your miraculous revelation with the rest of us if you are not trying to pull a fast on.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Muscle Memory; 05-13-2014 at 08:20 PM.

BUMP. Not sure if bumping is allowed but I didn't see anything about it in the rules I've read. I figure its not spamming if I don't do it often.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bumping is fine, but do you have any further questions?

Yes. I'll edit the main post again and put my questions and concerns there.
    Last edited by Muscle Memory; 05-13-2014 at 10:14 PM.

There's nothing to say other my initial reply to this thread.

Forget the AAS and get your diet in order.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Memory View Post
    Yes. I'll edit the main post again and put my questions and concerns there.
    if you want to learn the theory of cycling in general, you can read the sticky "My First Cycle".

but specifically for your case, i think all the important questions have already been answered.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Even if you were old enough to safely run a cycle, the plan that you outlined has serious flaws. Spend a few hours reading every applicable thread here, and figure it out for yourself. If you can't learn from the incredible wealth of knowledge here, you will Never be smart enough to safely use AAS's...

So I've decided I needed to change the cycle plan based on everyone's feedback. I've opted for a lighter beginner cycle. I did this to see how I react and less means less side effects, am I right? Anyway, here is the new plan.

12 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg/week, 2 shots

14 weeks of Anastrozole @ 0.25mg every two days

12 weeks of hCG @ 500iu/week, 2 shots

12 weeks of Deca Durabolin @100mg/week **I may not even include Deca in my first cycle. 100mg/week is enough for me to enjoy the joint benefits and water retention so if I decide to include it thats all I will take.**
    Last edited by Muscle Memory; 05-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The advice is not to cycle. Not to change your plan.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    The advice is not to cycle. Not to change your plan.
    I understand what your saying. But I've also been told my cycle had flaws earlier on and to read many of the sections here in the forums, which I have. That's why I made a new cycle. I appreciate your advice concerning my safety and health. You are truly kind for telling me the truth of the matter and what the best course of action would be. I'm still however going to choose the riskier course of action... Hopefully things pan out and I avoid injury or permanent damage.

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information