Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: best cycle for college baseball player?

baseball217 is offline New Member

best cycle for college baseball player?

I'm 5'8
    195lbs
    Approx. 15% bf
    22 years old
    So im a juco college baseball player season just ended and looking to gain some power and speed to get get recruited next yr. I have done my first cycle of test and DECA and didn't get much results. For this cycle I'm looking for something stronger. Any suggestions? I've read not to take Winny because it's hard on the joints but I'm an outfielder maybe that makes it different. Any suggestions? I do eat right (clean) and train hard every day.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't need steroids
    Barry bonds just took a multivitamin one a day
    almightyrandy likes this.

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    Anavar ! !!!!

woodpecker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball217 View Post
    I'm 5'8
    195lbs
    Approx. 15% bf
    22 years old
    So im a juco college baseball player season just ended and looking to gain some power and speed to get get recruited next yr. I have done my first cycle of test and DECA and didn't get much results. For this cycle I'm looking for something stronger. Any suggestions? I've read not to take Winny because it's hard on the joints but I'm an outfielder maybe that makes it different. Any suggestions? I do eat right (clean) and train hard every day.

everyone is going to tell you your too young but in the end its your personal choice and your most likely going to do what you want no matter the advice we give. Also your playing college baseball pretty sure you would be tested and that could create some problems. having taken deca you do realize that it will stay in your body and could be detected through a piss test even up to 18 moths after your last injection?!?!?!?!?

baseball217 is offline New Member
    Isn't anavar too weak?

And yes I know it can be detected but we don't get tested in juco. I did DECA because I had an ankle injury so now I'm looking at something stronger.

If you can't get good results from Test and Deca , you're doing something wrong. Post your cycle.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    All the pro ball players are on test Cyp and primoban

Thread Information