Thread: halotestin help

oldstrongman is offline New Member

halotestin help

So I'm trying to get my strength thru the roof for a power contest. 1st off I've been doing steroids for years so I'mnot new at this game , but I am new to halotest. Started my cycle at 50mg a day with dbal, 1000 mg a week with test A and 100 mg end of tren . I stopped the dbal and kicked in halo at 25mg ed trying to work up to 40mg. My problem is this, real bad stomach cramps and diarrhea every 30 minutes. Does this go away? I only plan on staying on tren for 4 weeks. Thanks in advance for advise.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can try taking halo towards end of a meal when stomach is more full. And probiotics are suppose to help settle stomach with good bacteria

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That isn't normal at all, and nothing you should have to get used to. Your product is tainted with something, or you're sick.
    BTW, it's DbOl (since AnabOlism is spelled with an "O").

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Halo is garbage. At your dosages of gear, focusing your diet and how you are training will get you better result. Adding some shit that makes you shit all the time, makes no sense. Power comes from training properly for power.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Halo is garbage. At your dosages of gear, focusing your diet and how you are training will get you better result. Adding some shit that makes you shit all the time, makes no sense. Power comes from training properly for power.
    you haven't used real halo if you say it's garbage. I worked up to 40mg Ed and ended up backing down to 30mg because I was afraid I was going to injure myself pushing too hard. Halo is the best strength increasing drug I've ever tried. Also it never upset my stomach.

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    you haven't used real halo if you say it's garbage. I worked up to 40mg Ed and ended up backing down to 30mg because I was afraid I was going to injure myself pushing too hard. Halo is the best strength increasing drug I've ever tried. Also it never upset my stomach.
    Did you take all a couple hours pre workout?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I took it 1 hour pre-workout. I had to lift heavy when I was on the stuff my body begged for it.

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I took it 1 hour pre-workout. I had to lift heavy when I was on the stuff my body begged for it.
    Did you still take your normal pre workout?

oldstrongman is offline New Member
    The last two days my sides have gone away. Maybe I was sick and it was a coincidence. But one thing for sure this stuff is for real. You feel the strength instantly. I take one pre workout one more mid day and one after dinner. I can't stop lifting when I start. Best stuff I ever tried

Thread Information