Walkman13 is offline New Member

In your opinion and experiences

What is the best steroid or steroids combination for cutting?
    Hypothetically speaking if someone was 5'11" 230 at 12% bf and wanted to get shredded down to about 6-7% and diet was on point?

Thanks

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    IMHO, the best way to get there is ensuring your diet is on point by posting it in the nutrition section, and ensuring you're in a caloric deficit. No compound will magically burn fat without a deficit.

Forgive me if that's stating the obvious, but EVERYONE that wants to try AAS says their diet is perfect, then they post it and it's far from.

After that it really depends on you and your current situation.

How old are you and what is your training Hx?
    This determines if you should even be considering AAS for any use.

What is your AAS use HX?
    If everything above is good, this decides what compounds to use. Never used AAS? Then Test is what should be used. With that said, you need to research before putting that needle in. Do you know about different esters and how to use them? Do you know about AI's, SERMS, HCG , PCT?

And finally, are you aware that AAS don't directly aid in burning fat, but are more for maintaining muscle while in a caloric deficit?

If you've not cycled more than 5 times, I'd stay away from Tren . I'm assuming you're a relatively new to the AAS scene. For cutting I would recommend, cycle: Test Prop 100mg/eod, HCG 250iu twice a week, adex .25mg/eod, 8 week cycle. diet: carb rotation diet (look it up in the diet section). Thermogenic: clen /Keto/T3 start 2 weeks into the cycle and stay on for 4 to 6 weeks. After the AAS cycle wait 3 days and PCT with clomid and nolvadex . This should bring you pretty good results. I get down below 10% with this regiment.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Diet site diet. 3 most important factors

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you have pretty good stats and are in a good place. There really isnt a magic combination as you are using the AAS to simply keep from losing any muscle as you wont be putting any on obviously due to a calorie defecit. Diet is the big key as well as consistency. You can add in a thermogenic as well while on cycle. You will have to find what you can tolerate and what works best for you in that department. Personally I hate clen but that is just me and choose not to use it.

Thread Information