Foray into Tren territory

Hi

I've been around the block with test/deca /dbol with i cant even remember how many cycles, its a blur to be honest from when i was young and dumb. Last 2 cycles have been very good but then school got in the way so lost some of it.

Cycle history in profile

30y/o
    6'0" 205lbs 10-12%bf
    been working out since i was 13 (didnt know wut i was doing til at least 18/20). Consistency has gone up over the last few yrs tho.

Ex athlete - Rowing, mma, kickboxing. Competed seriously in those sports til ACL blowout.

ACL reconstruction in 2007, now a gym rat.

bulking cycle, looking to keep a solid 10lbs after cycle done.
    nutrition is about 4000cal/day, 300g protein, 400g carbs, 150g fat

Before u say thats not a high bodyweight, my avatar speaks for itself (pic is 8 months old and 10lbs lighter in pic)

Deadlift 495lbs for 4
    Squat 365 for 4
    Bench 275 for 4

(4 seems to be the magic number hah)

Thinking about doing

wk 1-4 - dbol 60mg/day
    wk 1-10 - tren ace 50mg/day (totalling 350mg/wk)
    wk 1-12 - test e 600mg/wk (pin twice/wk)

hcg 500iu/wk (stopping 3 days before pct starts)
    A-dex 0.25mg 2x/wk (i found this works best for me than eod. Eod dosing i feel like shit)

PCT (starts 2 weeks after last test pin)

wk 14-18 - Clomid 100/100/50/50
    wk 14-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20

I've heard people advocate for tren ace eod and some ed. Some people say there's no difference, other people say less sides with ed.

Im concerned about the scar tissue even with rotation and getting fed up with pinning everyday after a month into it. I've heard some people use slin pins 29g 1/2". Isn't at least 1 inch depth necessary for intramuscular even if u are very lean? If slin pins are a go then def would be more beneficial for chest, bicep, shoulder shots.

My questions:

1. Start out with 50mg/day tren ace or build up the first week with 25mg/day then 2nd week go to 50mg/day?
    2. Is the tren ace too long at 10 weeks?
    3. Should tren be higher than test or test higher than tren? I've seen many different opinions.
    4. Will tren, since its 19-nor, have the same effects of deca in relation to the joints? If not should i supplement with low dose deca, ie 200-300mg/week? Seems like that would be overkill and not a good idea with the tren and test.

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 05-16-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    Hi

I've been around the block with test/deca /dbol with i cant even remember how many cycles, its a blur to be honest from when i was young and dumb. Last 2 cycles have been very good but then school got in the way so lost some of it.

Cycle history in profile

30y/o
    6'0" 205lbs 10-12%bf

bulking cycle, looking to keep a solid 10lbs after cycle done.
    nutrition is about 4000cal/day, 300g protein, 400g carbs, 150g fat

Before u say thats not a high bodyweight, my avatar speaks for itself (pic is 8 months old and 10lbs lighter)

Deadlift 495lbs for 4
    Squat 365 for 4
    Bench 275 for 4

(4 seems to be the magic number hah)

Thinking about doing

wk 1-4 - dbol 60mg/day
    wk 1-10 - tren ace 50mg/day (totalling 350mg/wk)
    wk 1-12 - test e 600mg/wk (pin twice/wk)

hcg 500iu/wk (stopping 3 days before pct starts)
    A-dex 0.25mg 2x/wk (i found this works best for me than eod. Eod dosing i feel like shit)

PCT (starts 2 weeks after last test pin)

wk 14-18 - Clomid 100/100/50/50
    wk 14-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20

I've heard people advocate for tren ace eod and some ed. Some people say there's no difference, other people say less sides with ed.

Im concerned about the scar tissue even with rotation and getting fed up with pinning everyday after a month into it. I've heard some people use slin pins 29g 1/2". Isn't at least 1 inch depth necessary for intramuscular even if u are very lean?

My questions:

1. Start out with 50mg/day tren ace or build up the first week with 25mg/day then 2nd week go to 50mg/day?
    2. Is the tren ace too long at 10 weeks?
    3. Should tren be higher than test or test higher than tren? I've seen many different opinions.
    4. Will tren, since its 19-nor, have the same effects of deca in relation to the joints? If not should i supplement with low dose deca, ie 200-300mg/week? Seems like that would be overkill and not a good idea with the tren and test.

Thanks for the help
    1. My first tren cycle, I started lower and bumped it up every day until I got to 50mg ED. I don't think it really made a difference, I did it out of caution.

2. I personally would only run it 6 weeks, especially for the first time. But 8 would be my max.

3. Personal preference. I run my test either the same or slightly higher. I ran test low once (TRT dose) and my libido was in the toilet.

4. Prolactin issues could considerably increase by using two 19-nors. Even with one, you need to have some prami or caber close by should something arise. Usually keeping estrogen in control will.be enough, but everyone is different. Tren dose nothing for joint discomfort like DECA.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I'm running test lower than tren for the first time and I don't think I will do it again. I wanted to try this method after reading the sticky thread but I don't feel the same as on a higher dose of test.

I will preface that with saying I'm only in week 3 so things might change but at the moment I'm leaning towards not doing it this way again.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Oh, also, I've run it both ED and EOD and can't say that there was any difference. So now I just shoot EOD. Less shots.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think tren at 50 ed is fair, i have never gone lower. I have ran it up to 10 weeks and made my decision to run it longer at week 8 because I was still progressing. You will need to make that decision at that time. I would go 100 eod just to reduce the pinning. Some guys like higher tes some like lower. If you want to grow then I would go with more Tes if you are going for a leaner look go with less. Tren will def NOT do what deca will do for your joints and I would refrain from running them both at this point. I would also forget the slin pins and stick with 25 gauge 1 inch if you want to use smaller pins.

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    I run Tren Higher than test and it works pretty well for me but is true that my libido suffered a little bit, I used natural sexual enhancers and it works pretty well

Thanks for all the tips. Much appreciated!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you have enough history under you belt and size you wont need to taper up. I would just go right with the 50mg ED or even maybe 125mg EOD.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Might want to think about dropping the dbol . The tren will be plenty strong enough to not have to add dbol. Dbol will make you look bloated, tren will make you look dry. The 2 are not synergistic in my opinion.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Might want to think about dropping the dbol. The tren will be plenty strong enough to not have to add dbol. Dbol will make you look bloated, tren will make you look dry. The 2 are not synergistic in my opinion.
    I agree with drooping the dbol since it's your first time with Tren . Just let the tren do the work so you know what it will do for you. Everything you add to the mix even if you have used it before confuses the results.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I agree with drooping the dbol since it's your first time with Tren. Just let the tren do the work so you know what it will do for you. Everything you add to the mix even if you have used it before confuses the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Might want to think about dropping the dbol. The tren will be plenty strong enough to not have to add dbol. Dbol will make you look bloated, tren will make you look dry. The 2 are not synergistic in my opinion.
    good looking out

ill drop the dbol , then i could attribute the gains to the tren and test

thanks guys!

Thread Information