Varenagan is offline Banned

Which of these 3 test+tren e cycles would be more effective for a bulk?

All are 15 week cycles with Arimidex 0.5mg EOD.

Test e 400mg + Tren e 800mg
    Test e 800mg + Tren e 400mg
    Test e 600mg + Tren e 600mg

People say test+tren cycles are effective but at what ratio?
    Some constructive response?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    What's ur stats? Age, Weight, height, bf%, and cycle history?
    Last edited by tice1212; 05-16-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Age 23
    Height 5,11
    Weight 168lbs
    BF 20 percent.
    This is my first cycle. I hear these 2 work well together and don't know which to choose.
    Last edited by Varenagan; 05-16-2014 at 08:08 AM.

k_o_t_a_d_a is offline New Member
    Don't touch the tren in my opinion. .keep it very basic...just test to start with.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Save the aas for later. Try training natural for a little longer.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Varenagan View Post
    Age 23
    Height 5,11
    Weight 168lbs
    BF 20 percent.
    This is my first cycle. I hear these 2 work well together and don't know which to choose.
    Bro don't touch any AAS here's why.
    1. Do u know what AAS means? If no you haven't done ur research.
    2. Ur 23, their is a great chance u will mess up ur naturel testosterone for the rest of ur life (low test) wait until ur at least 25
    3. Ur 5,11, 168lbs @ 20%bf! bro with these stats I can tell you just started lifting about a year ago.
    4. If you start a test cycle at 20%bf u are going to see a crazy amount of side effects.

Why train natural when I can take gear? Doesn't make sense.
    Androgenic anabolic steroids I know.
    Last edited by Varenagan; 05-16-2014 at 08:20 AM.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Welcome. This is a great place to learn. At 23, you [probably won't get anyone to suggest that you use AAS. Before you give up, check out the nutrition section. The guys there are really helpful. If you'll get your diet in order (and consistent), your results will be similar to taking steroids . Diet is the most critical part of building muscle; and it is absolutely essential when bulking. If you don't have a good diet, all the steroids in the world will do very little to help you.

If you'll spend a little time reading the stickies and posts here, you'll see that the cycles you propose are not what you want to be doing. It takes a while to learn about AAS - what works, and why. There is a lot more to a AAS cycle than a few shots / pills. The information you need can be found here.

Regardless, avoid Tren unless you want real problems. Good luck.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Why work a job when you can just steal?

I appreciate the help but I might have good genetics and respond well to gear. Look at Lee Priest for example, he took gear in his early teens and became a God at 21 years old. I'm still gonna take it but I would rather people help me with a cycle instead of telling me not to do it. My diet is fine. I want to experiment and need help. Test only cycle then?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test only to start with to see how your body reacts. Do you have an AI on hand?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age 23
    Height 5,11
    Weight 168lbs
    BF 20 percent.
    Are those your real stats? Got any recent pics?

I will have Arimidex to use if needed. How much test?

They are my real stats, I'm unsure about bodyfat. I'm skinny with a flabby belly so I'm guessing 15-20 percent bodyfat.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Varenagan read up for a while on a basic cycle and most importantly PCT requirements. If you are hell bent on doing this...at least research what you will be doing and do it as safe as it is possible.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't touch steroids . Learn how to train and eat properly and gain some muscle and lose some bf naturally. You have zero base for steroids so work hard and see what you can do in the next 18 months. Don't listen to the guys telling you to cycle your nowhere near ready

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    23 is ok to use steroid ...

But 5'11" 168 15-20% is clearly not ready.

Im about the knly one here being ok with younger AAS user(i recommend at least 21, others here recommend 25)
    I'm the one who have the easiest criteria to reach to make me agree on using.

But you dont even reach my criteria.

Under 2 SOLID years you arent ready.
    At you height, under 180pounds ans over 15% bodyfat(real 15% cause there is a huge gap between 15 and 20, you arent ready.
    Under 21 you arent ready.

These are my criteria, which BTW are really easy to achieve for any heathly young male with a little bit of consistency.

Dont take it personal but you are NOT ready.

Stick arround the training and nutrition forum to learn.
    If you put a little bit more effort you will grow fast and easy.
    There is great info here, takebyour time to read and learn.

Rushing thing will get you hurt, and an injury will pull you back way more than you went foward.

Good luck

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Age 23 (a little young)
    Height 5,11
    Weight 168lbs
    BF 20 percent. (too high for AAS)
    This is my first cycle. (first cycle should be testosterone only) I hear these 2 work well together and don't know which to choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Bro don't touch any AAS here's why.
    1. Do u know what AAS means? If no you haven't done ur research.
    2. Ur 23, their is a great chance (not true. he is on the verge of full hormonal development. Hard to tell. There is probably a slightly more than remote chance of damage due to age) u will mess up ur naturel testosterone for the rest of ur life (low test) wait until ur at least 25
    3. Ur 5,11, 168lbs @ 20%bf! bro with these stats I can tell you just started lifting about a year ago. (almost sounds like he just started lifting imho)
    4. If you start a test cycle at 20%bf u are going to see a crazy amount of side effects.
    Steroids are a drug. Not a magic pill. Any drug you put into your body should be well understood before doing so. Taking ANY drugs should be avoided. You can easily avoid taking drugs because you have other options. These options are spending time in the gym and eating correctly. This alone will give you great benefits the first six months. You may consider taking steroids only after everything else is done. Your flabbiness indicates a lack of nutritional knowledge. How often do you go through the drive through at McDonalds each week? Additionally, your stats, including weight and bf% estimate, indicates a lack of knowledge in the gym. Your questions indicate a lack of knowledge of this drug we call steroids (AAS).

You know absolutely nothing about what we do, and the first thing you want to do is take drugs?

I'm sorry mate. I've seen too many in the same position as you wind up getting hurt because of their ignorance.

My other comments in RED
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    "My diet is fine. I'm skinny with a belly"
    Really your not ready!!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to read this before you start your cycle. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle I would not try tren until you know what test is going to do to you first. Tren is a harsh substance and one should not take it at your high body fat. Your lucky and have some very respected people replying to your thread. I would listen to them.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have some really good advice right in front of you. If you take the time to train natural and learn to eat then you will be better off in the long run. You need a solid base that is your own and with your stats you are a little ways a way from this. Take your time and hold off on the cycling for now.

Darrenmck is offline Junior Member
    I've taking test 400 and tren acetate for my second cycle my diet wasn't great but I could see results but not much due to me diet. I had no side effects atal people handle drugs different , I'm not an expert but if your going to do it just take it easy on the doses and train very hard there shouldn't be a problem and also do more research something I have to learn to.

probuild42 is offline Member
    IMO, Get your diet in order, Keep training natty until your at least 185lbs and 15% or less BF%. Set a goal for yourself as to when you are going to start. Before you start lay out a complete cycle plan here including AI's and PCT.

The question your asking are very novice! Educate before you medicate!

My first question when I came here was "I'm I ready to run a cycle?" Can you honestly answer this questions with a yes?

Anwser this question honestly please.
    Do you know what the side effects are?
    How to manage side effects if you get them?
    What to expect when your during PCT?
    How to retain your gains after cycle?
    Do you have your entire cycle in hand? (don't start until you do)
    Do you have enough cash for blood work?

Also read this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Good luck to you!

Thread Information