jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

is getting private labs done 2 weeks into cycle too soon?

Ive been on trt for a while so im doing a blast. For a normal cycle 2 weeks would definitely be too soon considering the body has to adjust for exogenous hormones. But what about a blast?

I would really like to get my e2 honed in as as possible. It seems like this AR-r liquidex is doing a great job as I havnt experienced any bloating or nipple discomfort whatsoever from 250mg test cyp x2 dosing. However my wood has been a take softer than before and not as frequent randomly throughout the day. Also, I seem to get wood in the middle of the night but im not waking up with morning wood. Which leads mw to believe that perhaps my e2 is actually a little low? Ill add that last night I got a tad extra angry at something dumb.

Ive been taking .25 eod btw. Judging by my previous trt bloodworks im inclined to believe my e2 levels would be around 12-18 right now. If my bloodwork does indeed come back with those numbers what should I do to get my e2 to around 22-25? Would adex at .20mgs instead if .25 do the trick?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually wait 4 or 5 weeks after starting a blast. The only time I had a problem was when I had some bunk Ldex and my E2 went sky high. Some fresh Ldex and all was well.

After a couple of blasts you'll figure out how your body reacts and then I'm really only monitoring the quality and dosage of the AI and RBC, hematocrit, etc.

Right on. This ldex is definitely legit. What ended yp being your optimal ldex dose? I was thinking about trying .10 daily instead of .25 eod

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On a gram of cyp a week I was taking .5mg Ldex eod. But my E2 was low to mid 20s and my libido was through the roof.
    Last edited by 600@50; 05-16-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Yea my libido is g2g around 22-25. Thats why I think mine is in the teens. Libido isnt awful but not optimal and my joints are not quite as lubricated as normal.
    Last edited by jaxbrah; 05-16-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Thread Information