Thread: Crashed e2?

marcu5 is offline New Member

Crashed e2?

Hey guys Little background: 9 weeks into 400mgs a wk of test E ran NPP for the first 3 weeks but dropped it due to sides and not having a prolactin inhibitor. Anyways Iv'e started running aromasin since my first injection at 18.75 mgsED then bumped it up to 25ED because I was carrying too much water (need to make a weightclass so important that I stay pretty dry)felt good at 25 mg a day for a few weeks. then around last week the following happened:

Dry lips
    night sweats
    elevated bodytemp
    got sick (havent been sick in over a year)
    Joints were clicking
    Libido is down
    Strong sense of apathy/nothing feels good

I did get bloods at around week 6 but I have not seen them yet. My doc Who is a Bodybuilder told me everything was in range. (i know i should still go get them).

Anyways I havent taken aromasin for 2 days now.( havent noticed water retention /other sides)How long should I wait till starting again?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    You need to get your blood results or all comments will be just speculation.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You def need to see what the numbers are in order to really know. I imagine you are trying to stay on cycle so I would start back with the aromasin at 12.5 a day. Without it the sides may start to creep up and then you could be dealing with a gyno issue.

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member
    Start taking the 12.5 dosage and adjust from there. 25 seems way too high for only 400mg test but then again im a liquidex guy. If I had to guess I would say your e2 is around 10 right now (normal being 18-34). Thats what mine was when I felt your same symptoms.

Theres no need to freak out. Why havnt you gotten your results back yet? I would call your doctors office and get atleast your e2 number. Also, I dont know wbout you, but all my bloodwork with labcorp is sent to my microsoft healthvault account electronically

As far as water retention/bloat, ive had absolutely none of that with liquidex. Maybe you should try that instead of aromasin . Or take ec stack to get rid of water retention
    Last edited by jaxbrah; 05-16-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    Start taking the 12.5 dosage and adjust from there. 25 seems way too high for only 400mg test but then again im a liquidex guy. If I had to guess I would say your e2 is around 10 right now (normal being 18-34). Thats what mine was when I felt your same symptoms.

Theres no need to freak out. Why havnt you gotten your results back yet? I would call your doctors office and get atleast your e2 number. Also, I dont know wbout you, but all my bloodwork with labcorp is sent to my microsoft healthvault account electronically

As far as water retention/bloat, ive had absolutely none of that with liquidex. Maybe you should try that instead of aromasin. Or take ec stack to get rid of water retention
    Actually 25 isnt that much due to the half life.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    agreed. most under dose their stane. for males 25mg-50mg is not weird. 25mg should be the norm IMO.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    could be the npp or could be that you are still not fully recovered from getting sick or what ever you were fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Ahh ok. Like I said, ive always taken adex/ldex. It just seemed as if 25mg was making his e2 too low. Seems logical to cut it back. His bloat could also be from hormone balancing his body is doing from this new source of test. It might not even be e2 related.

when I first started trt I had horrible bloat on just 100mg test a week and my e2 was at a perfect 25. I think he should go back to the amount of aromasin that made him feel good (aside from bloat) and stick it out for a few weeks. Also, like I said, he could take a diuretic or thermogenic to lose the water retention

davesah1 is offline Member
    Yeah everyone is different, .25 mgs EOD of letro killed me E within a week and a half and thats the least recommended dose correct? I backed off for a week, started again with .25mgs 3 times a week and feel great. I also noticed difficulty maintaining erections and finishing, dont know about you OP.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Can one assume that the aromatase enzymes don't start to really build up after the first week as well, unless one is sensitive to high E? I mean it does take the HTPA about 2 weeks to fully shutdown so maybe starting the AI too early is priming oneself for low E in some cases? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    Can one assume that the aromatase enzymes don't start to really build up after the first week as well, unless one is sensitive to high E? I mean it does take the HTPA about 2 weeks to fully shutdown so maybe starting the AI too early is priming oneself for low E in some cases? Just a thought.
    Im not sure about other AIs but adex doesnt build up. It goes to work within hours and is out of the system in 48 hours.

Thread Information