schelde is offline New Member

Is it time for me to start, or should i continue more naturally. ( pic )

Hello. First of all please excuse grammar and such mistakes. English is not my native language

I am 21 years old, it is young indeed but I have decided and I am absolutely 100% sure that I want to compete in the future.

Now I have only been working soon 3 years wich is nothing really. And you can even take away 1 year becouse my first year I had no idea what I was doing and I would just consider that my basic learning year.

To give you an idea of what I look like heres a picture wich around 3 months old. I have no picture right now but I have very very gifted legs and calves.
    h ttp://imgur.com/kQ1xPSo
    REMOVE SPACE IN BEGINNING to check the picture, due to being a brand new member I am not allowed to post links

I am 210, around 10% bodyfat and 6.1 tall.

Now, the best thing for health reasons would be for me to ofcourse stay on this course and continue for many years naturally and build a stronger and bigger base untill i have reached my natural potential and then take it a step further.

BUT, when my ultimate goal is to compete and if you look at other 21 years old who do compete I am just way way behind becouse 1: I have only been working out for 3 years and 2: I am still natural.

In the end is my decision, but i am curious to see what people with experience have to say about this, people who might compete now and started at a young age, perhaps even earlier than me and what their expeirneces were etc.
    Last edited by schelde; 05-16-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schelde View Post
    Hello.

I am 21 years old, it is young indeed but I have decided and I am absolutely 100% sure that I want to compete in the future.

Now I have only been working out 3 years wich is nothing really. And you can even take away 1 year becouse my first year I had no idea what I was doing and I would just consider that my basic learning year.

To give you an idea of what I look like heres a picture wich around 3 months old. I have no picture right now but I have very very gifted legs and calves.
    h ttp://imgur.com/kQ1xPSo REMOVE SPACE IN BEGINNING to check the picture, due to being a brand new member I am not allowed to post links

I am 210, around 10% bodyfat and 6.1 tall.

Now, the best thing for health reasons would be for me to ofcourse stay on this course and continue for many years naturally and build a stronger and bigger base and basiclly just grow older.

BUT, when my ultimate goal is to compete and if you look at other 21 years old who do compete I am just way way behind becouse 1: I have only been working out for 3 years and 2: I am still natural.

In the end is my decision, but i am curious to see what people with experience have to say about this, people who might compete now and started at a young age, perhaps even earlier than me and what their expeirneces were etc.
    If you don't know for yourself the answer to this question, then the answer is NO.

The best way to tell is if you have been in the gym for several years, have had excellent gains, yet you have hit a plateau and feel you can not gain any further.

Thread Information