dk94 is offline Associate Member

Running Test enthanate & t400 or proponate

I am planning my next cycle and deciding what i should use. I have a 10ml test enthanate left over from last time, but this time i am more keen on running a blend or propanate so that i will feel it faster. With regards to keeping blood levels normal, would it be okay to run enthanate with proponate injecting every other day? Going to be running 400mgs a week for 12 weeks. The enth/prop split would probably be 300mg enth, 100mg prop. Of course run with hcg , ai and proper pct

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you haven't ran t400 before be careful some manufacturers have a lot of pip.
    Test prop will kick in quicker and is pound for pound better of all test blends but eod injections so your levels will rise quicker so you could run a 8 week cycle and get same results as a teste 12 week cycle.
    The t400 or teste is twice a week.
    I would not try mixing all these esters even though some people will kick start a cycle with prop and switch to teste but it's tricky keeping blood levels normal when switching.
    The key is to try to keep blood levels thru out cycle ---no up and down
    Hope it answer question???

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, i understand its kind of a convoluted question. if i ran my test e with prop in the same syringe eod would my blood levels stay consistent.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are looking at alot of injections no matter how you cut it. Just do your two Tes e shots and run your prop eod and on the days it coincides with your tes e shot combine the two. Personally I would rather run an oral to get the party started and avoid the extra injections but that is just me and yes, I have done it both ways.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Then run prop to start first 4 weeks and then last 4 weeks of cycle

Thread Information