MooseOnTheLoose03 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Starting my first cycle, need some advice!!!

So I am starting my first cycle Monday with this "product" referred to as "Test-X"(I may be referring to incorrectly). I'm getting it from my buddy who used it as his first cycle and now he is using other "products" and looks phenomenal(no homo). He suggested "Test-X" to me for my first cycle. First off, I would like to know has anyone on here heard of this "Test-X"(correct me if I'm wrong)? Secondly, What kind of meal plan should I do? I'm planning on starting the Paleo diet the day I start my cycle. And finally, I do trust my buddy(we were both in the United States Marine Corps together so I know he wouldn't screw me over), but is "Test-X" an actual Anabolic Steroid or just some smoke being blown up my ass? I would greatly appreciate any advice!!

Personal info:
    Age-23
    Height-5'6"
    Weight-190lbs
    Diet-Paleo

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of it. Legit steroids are simply referred to by their clinical name....

Testosterone
    Nandrolone
    etc.

here is a link to our steroid profile board...
    Steroid Profiles - Steroid .com

I don't see Test X listed.

Bottom line is don't put anything into your body if you don't know what it is. Suppose you have this massive allergic reaction. What are you going to tell the blokes in the ER room? "I took Test X?" Really? they will shake their heads at you in pity.

Don't be a dumb ass and inject shit into your body you have no clue what it is.

Be kind to your body....
    ...it's the only one you have!

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Are you referring to the test x 180? If you are, its just a testosterone booster they sell at gnc and various other supplement stores. at best it will give you a mild boost, but imho its a big waste of money. Your paying $70 a bottle for tribulus, ginseng and some b vitamins

Quote Originally Posted by dk94
    Are you referring to the test x 180? If you are, its just a testosterone booster they sell at gnc and various other supplement stores. at best it will give you a mild boost, but imho its a big waste of money. Your paying $70 a bottle for tribulus, ginseng and some b vitamins
    Yeah & with that same $70 you can get almost a full 12w cycle of REAL test from a number of UGL's.

~Base

MooseOnTheLoose03 is offline New Member
    You inject it with a needle, so I don't think he is dicking me around. And to my knowledge Test X 180 is a pill? Maybe he is just referring to it with his own name for it or something stupid like that, I'll have to clarify the actual name for it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Testex is test cyp.

OP what is your bodyfat % and full cycle layout including pct?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

michael30 is offline Member
    Im guessing testX is just that name of the product. Try to fined out the name of the u.g.l. that makes it!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age-23
    Height-5'6"
    Weight-190lbs
    Diet-Paleo

I'm guessing you are on the Paleo diet because you need to loose weight. Either that or you are built like a sh*t brick house so to speak.

Being on a diet to cut the body fat down is good but doing a cycle while the body fat is still high around 15% or more is a bad idea. I'm guessing your body fat is over 20% by your stats.

Thread Information