Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Newbie question

Goodfella1118 is offline New Member

Newbie question

Ok so plan on cycling this fall , gonna start low so I'm thinking 400 mg test cyp for 12 weeks broken into 2 200mg shots twice a week Monday Thursday followed by clomid for pct . My question is would arimidex be needed during cycle for that dose of testosterone ? If so what dose would be good for that dose of test cyp I'm using 400 mg bc my test is pharm grade 200mg/ml or should I bump it to 600mg a week

TrevHoff is offline Junior Member
    Follow Austinite' post, its on point!

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Currently following right now, he has laid it out perfectly and very easy to follow and detailed.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    400mg a week of cyp is a fine starting point. Some start with 500mg but to each their own. An Aromatise inhibitor is needed to be ran with this, not just have on hand. A safe starting point for arimadex would be .25mg eod. Adjust as needed. To help speed up recovery i would highly recommend running hcg while on cycle and im sure others would agree. Also consider adding nolva to your pct. Its good your planning well in advance and not making decisions in haste, you have lots of time to do more research and gain some more information. Make sure you have everything before you start including pct, it will save you a big problem if you have to stop abruptly. Good luck

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The only thing that was left out of that great post on the first cycle is make sure you have someone to bone or plan on jerking off a lot. Every time I go on cycle I get harder than Chinese Algebra. Just saying
    rplante7 likes this.

Thread Information