greenmachine365 is offline New Member

Question Tren-test prop, bad corking

Hey guys. It's my first post on here so I hope I've put it in the right spot, sorry if I'm on the wrong place

I'm just into my 3rd week of my tren -a and prop cycle. I'm pinning 1m of both EOD. My first week went smooth as. My second week not so good. My last 3 pins have given me some ripper corkys... To start with I was alternately pinning each quad. After getting a corky in each leg I just jumped to the conclusion that my quads just needed a rest. So yesterday I decided to pin my glute.... It bled more than my quad ever has. Still wasn't heaps though. It was fine for the rest of the day. But I woke up this morning real sore. I can't even sit on it! This is really effecting my work and more importantly my training.. I'm not the sort of bloke that can afford to miss a leg day. I've tried having a hot shower before hand and also running hot water over my syringe. This did nothing if not make it worse. My left ass cheek is noticeably bigger than the right and has a decent lump. I'm always as gentle as I can when pinning, and always use different pins for drawing and administering. However I am administering the tren and prop in the same go (using different pins for drawing from each vial of corse)

Was wondering if anyone else has suffered these sort of things? Or does anyone notice if I'm doing something wrong? At this point in time it's nearly not worth me continuing the cycle if I can't train to my full extent because of it.

Any help would be much appreciated guys !
    Last edited by greenmachine365; 05-18-2014 at 11:33 AM.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Hey man stick with it sometimes it hurts sometimes. Just make sure your injecting properly. And how was your last cycle

greenmachine365 is offline New Member
    Thanks man, so you think it shouldn't happen every pin? My last cycle was sus 250 and I got 2 pretty mild corkys over the whole corse. Nothing like this

Thread Information