Thread: Injection

Rida31 is offline New Member

Injection

Hi,

im injectin Humalog Insulin i.M. and i dont know.. is it ok to inject im? whats the differnce of injectin im and sc.

I already some threads and idk some guys saying that im is better for bodybuilding bcause it works quicker. Is the effectiveness the same by injecting im? Im inject in the shoulders

sry for bad spelling im from netherlands

Othello is offline Member
    Hi Rida

Welcome to the forum. firstly, to get insulin related answers, you have better luck at this link: IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS which is dedicated to HGH/Insulin questions.perhaps one of the mods can move it for you.

Second, without any stats posted, how do you expect people to answer you? age? weight? years of working out? cycle experience?? why insulin? what r u using with insulin etc...

third, and please do not take any offense, but if you do not know the difference between SQ and IM shots and effects, what the heck are you doing with insulin? do you have any ideas about the mess you can get yourself into?

not flaming you mate but IMHO insulin is the last thing one wants to play around with because of the sides and potential problems that might arise from mis-using it and im not talking about how to inject it but rather about diet and administration time....

do yourself a favor and research some more before you injure yourself man.

just my 2c. and sorry if my reply was harsh but you seriously need to check what you are doing.

Thread Information