French_Nicolas is offline Junior Member

Clen and anger management ...

God damn !!! I'm on clen for 2 weeks now ( 4 days on , 3 days off ) , and yesterday , I literally yelled at my mom . And I had absolutly no patience ... It scares me cuz I manage all my beaviors and emotions with anabolics whatever the dosage are , and with T4 or T3 , but clenbuterol seems to makes me a monster of aggressiveness ... I use ventipulmin (horse clen straight from horse owner ...) . Anybody experienced the same ? And do u have a solution other than just lo0wering the dosage ? Help me cuz I'm so close to my goal ( 9-7 % bf) and clen helps a lot ... Any concrete way to manage impulsivness ?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never heard of Clen increasing anyone's aggression. They increase your blood pressure and body temperature and heat is a known cause of increased aggression. Or possibly the CNS stimulation causes your increased aggression.

If you are wanting to manage aggression you are going to have to rely on your own methods to manage stress such as finding an outlet for it, cardio/punching bag is mine. /heavy breathing and counting to ten helps me too. If you aren't able to handle the anxiety associated with it then the safest option would be to lower the dose or stop.

When I first cycled I couldn't manage my stress very well but luckily I had many outlets at the time. As my opportunities to release stress decreased and my life stressors increased I became better at controlling my emotions as I become older and more mature. Just do not let these substances define who you are or ruin any relationships in your life.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmmmm, I would say it has more to do with the fact that you are at a low BF and are probably fighting off being hungry. Clen makes me a little edgy....to the point that I choose to use other products. Easy does it, mom is your friend!!!!!!

I've used clen several times without any problems. What else are you stacking with Clen? If you say clen makes you aggressive, I take you at your word. I've never had such experience.

French_Nicolas is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I have never heard of Clen increasing anyone's aggression. They increase your blood pressure and body temperature and heat is a known cause of increased aggression. Or possibly the CNS stimulation causes your increased aggression.

If you are wanting to manage aggression you are going to have to rely on your own methods to manage stress such as finding an outlet for it, cardio/punching bag is mine. /heavy breathing and counting to ten helps me too. If you aren't able to handle the anxiety associated with it then the safest option would be to lower the dose or stop.

When I first cycled I couldn't manage my stress very well but luckily I had many outlets at the time. As my opportunities to release stress decreased and my life stressors increased I became better at controlling my emotions as I become older and more mature. Just do not let these substances define who you are or ruin any relationships in your life.
    Thank you Buddy , I was asking for concrete way to manage and you gave 3 excellent ways ...

Oh ! and by the way , the post Under yours is good too ... I'll try to manage my apetite (sorry , bad English ...) by eating a lot of vegetables (no cal but you end up fed at night ...)

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I'm curious about this too. I don't like clen for other reasons but it never gave me aggression issues. Are you stacking it with anything else? Following.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Hmmmmm, I would say it has more to do with the fact that you are at a low BF and are probably fighting off being hungry. Clen makes me a little edgy....to the point that I choose to use other products. Easy does it, mom is your friend!!!!!!
    Good suggestion here, didn't think of that. I tend to get a little more irritable when I'm hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by French_Nicolas View Post
    Thank you Buddy , I was asking for concrete way to manage and you gave 3 excellent ways ...

Oh ! and by the way , the post Under yours is good too ... I'll try to manage my apetite (sorry , bad English ...) by eating a lot of vegetables (no cal but you end up fed at night ...)
    You're welcome

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's what happens to me, and it isn't clen , it's as simple as something like caffeine or having a green tea. It makes me more hungry, basically I react the same as if I reduced my calories even further, makes me easily annoyed, and overall just an angry person. Basically feel way deprived and it is hard for my body to handle it. The easiest solution is to eat something, but obviously that is counterintuitive to your goals. But it is really hard to control. Especially when people say things and your brain is't processing it right and you can't handle as much going on around you. Taking a breather, or getting out of the situation works best for me, sometimes it is hard for someone to just leave you alone so you can calm down, cause they will just make it worse, if you can tell people around you when you are calm that sometimes you need to calm down and that they need to respect that, or develop even a safe word so they know you need to take a breather.

Thread Information