Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How moch nolva needed to block gyno

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

How moch nolva needed to block gyno

General question, how effective is Nolva for anti gyno?
    Lets assume I’m taking 500mg EW test E, and 30mg Dbol ED.
    Would 10mg ED nolva completely block gyno?
    If not how much nolva is needed to block gyno completely???
    Its a general question, so no further infos are needed.
    Thanks!

20mg/day for me does the trick

depends how sensitive u are. lower than 20mg for me i start getting sensitive nips even with an AI
    some people respond to 10mg. All depends. Give 10mg a go, see wut happens, and adjust accordingly, if need be.

Use an AI as well

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you gyno prone?

yes I'm gyno prone, but I want to try to do some weeks without any AI, only nolva, and then switch to AI.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    yes I'm gyno prone, but I want to try to do some weeks without any AI, only nolva, and then switch to AI.
    In that case, maybe you should consider both.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    In that case, maybe you should consider both.
    you mean, nolva won't be enough to protect me from gyno? even if I go up to 20-40mg ED??

Wuts ur reasoning for no AI and only nolva?

Blog Entries
    you mean, nolva won't be enough to protect me from gyno? even if I go up to 20-40mg ED??
    I really don't know the answer to that question, I don't think you can use just nolva as a AI as well. I thought nolva was more for prolactin control as opposed to estrogen control. So I would take your ai and maybe 20mg of nolva EOD or ED

I want nolva only because I want to bloat a Little. when the bloat is ok, I'll jump to AI. but I'm so freakin sensitive to gyno, that I don't reatain a drop of wáter even using 750mg of test E, because I have to dose AI very high to prevent gyno first

Mockingbird is offline Junior Member
    may be nolva 30mg will be more useful?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I sometimes start to get gyno towards the end of a cycle say week 9 of a 12 weeker and I will stay on my ai (usually .25 adex eod) and start this protocol
    Week 1: nov 40 mgs
    Week 2-pct 20 mgs.

It has worked well for me and just happens to usually segue into pct. I do respond a bit slow but it works. Ever look into Torem?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I sometimes start to get gyno towards the end of a cycle say week 9 of a 12 weeker and I will stay on my ai (usually .25 adex eod) and start this protocol
    Week 1: nov 40 mgs
    Week 2-pct 20 mgs.

It has worked well for me and just happens to usually segue into pct. I do respond a bit slow but it works. Ever look into Torem?
    the question is that I don't want to block E2. I actually have enough tren , to make 500mg of test look like a fart regarding anabolic potency. If I take 500mg of test, its to have some wáter size (call it fake size, or bloat, wathever). If take some big amounts AI, it would be the same result as taking TRT test without any AI.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    the question is that I don't want to block E2. I actually have enough tren, to make 500mg of test look like a fart regarding anabolic potency. If I take 500mg of test, its to have some wáter size (call it fake size, or bloat, wathever). If take some big amounts AI, it would be the same result as taking TRT test without any AI.
    I have a hard time believing that even you believe any of this crap. Where did you get all this bad info from? You assume test only acts in one way in regards to muscle building but it has direct AND indirect mechanisms of action to help promote in reader muscle mass.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    I have a hard time believing that even you believe any of this crap. Where did you get all this bad info from? You assume test only acts in one way in regards to muscle building but it has direct AND indirect mechanisms of action to help promote in reader muscle mass.
    you don't get the point

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    troll.....
    Red Bastard likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Generally seeking 20mg/day will do the trick. There is nothing wrong with running 10mg/day alongside an ai on cycle if you are extremely gyno prone. You should always manage your e2 levels, not doing so is pretty foolish for a number of reasons, gyno actually being low on that list. High estrogen in males is a bad thing.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 04-24-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    you don't get the point
    I pray I don't when it concerns most of these threads....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I really don't know the answer to that question, I don't think you can use just nolva as a AI as well. I thought nolva was more for prolactin control as opposed to estrogen control. So I would take your ai and maybe 20mg of nolva EOD or ED
    nolvadex is a serm, it blocks estrogen at the receptor that's why people use it on cycle to keep gyno from progressing and even in some cases reversing it...so it is used for estrogen control in a way but it isn't an aromatase inhibitor so it dosent kill it...just throwing that out there fyi...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I want nolva only because I want to bloat a Little. when the bloat is ok, I'll jump to AI. but I'm so freakin sensitive to gyno, that I don't reatain a drop of wáter even using 750mg of test E, because I have to dose AI very high to prevent gyno first
    Well if you want to bloat a little don't use a AI. Make sure you use salt and don't do cardio and don't drink a lot of water then you will be a BIG watery fvcking mess.

Just what you want happy days and of course take your nolva so you don't get gyno but that will be the last of your worries from not using a AI enjoy.

hi, I'm on my 4th day of my cycle, pinned 250mg of test E and 3 days of 20mg x day Dbol . am still on 20mg nolva ED, and gyno is freakin exploding!!! fuuuuck, WTF is going on? shouldn't nolva help for gyno? Its only my 4th freakin day, how can that happen??? maybe nolva has a very long half life, so it should be frontloaded, but its now more than a week I'm taking 20mg day. should I up that dose??? should I try 40 mg x day?? I have AI there, but if gyno gets a big trouble, I won't have enough for the whole cycle, so I wanted to survive with nolva at least 2 more weeks before starting any AI.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ever thought, like the rest of think about you, that you should keep away from steroids ?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Ever thought, like the rest of think about you, that you should keep away from steroids?
    vaaa, help me out pls.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    because I want to bloat a Little. when the bloat is ok, I'll jump to AI.
    Why fight the gyno, if you're after that sweet bloated look?

But not to be a troll, make sure you are in fact running real tamoxifen and bump it to 40mg.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    vaaa, help me out pls.
    Ok. STOP TAKING STEROIDS AND FVCKING ABOUT WITH PEPTIDES.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Why fight the gyno, if you're after that sweet bloated look?

But not to be a troll, make sure you are in fact running real tamoxifen and bump it to 40mg.
    my nolva is the only compound of the whole cycle which is from local pharmacy. so its g2g. I read that even for 500mg EW of test and 30mg of Dbol ED, 10mg of nolva alone should do the job.

for Back in Black: if you go on latino official steroid forum (south america, mexico and spain) you will be taught to take only nolva. They only consider an AI in very complicated cycles, but in beginner or intermediate cycles, only nolva 10mg ED is suggested for estro control. that's because an AI is very difficult and expensive to get for them.

I just bumped up to 40mg of nolva, lets see what happens. Should I consider caber? I'm not on any progestin right now, but nolva + E2 could mess with my prolactine??

hi, so update, gyno seems to be under control now at 40mg nolva ED.
    I'm at day 6 of dbol at 20mg ED and test 500mg EW and clen +10mcg ED
    But sides are freakin bad, I can't simply eat normally, I feel sick all day. My stomach asks me for food constantly, but I can't eat a full meal. Is it the clen? the dbol? or the E2?? I'm finally starting to bloat and loose fat, so my goals are on their way right now. but I'm concerned about my stomach and being sick all day.

10 mcgs of Clen is nothing. Usually start at 60 mcgs and work up to the 120-140 range. Did u mean 100 mcgs? If so then yes u could def being experiencing some sides. That stuff can be rough !

I said +10mcg, I mean pyramide of sum of 10mcg. (10, 20, 30, 40.....140mcg)

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I said +10mcg, I mean pyramide of sum of 10mcg. (10, 20, 30, 40.....140mcg)
    A bump up can cause those sides and you have to ride them until the sides disappear so you can up it. That is the suck side if Clen .

I took clen last year, dosing it +20mg, but can't remember to have been ever felt that sick. But I'm happy with the results so far, lost over 3kg in 6 days, and gained a lot of bloat.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Ahh, that much sought after bloat...

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I took clen last year, dosing it +20mg, but can't remember to have been ever felt that sick. But I'm happy with the results so far, lost over 3kg in 6 days, and gained a lot of bloat.
    The bottom line is your source is selling you fake gear and you imigine all these things happen to you because the compounds do not have the sides you claim in your post ! For 2 years you have been buying fake gear and are to FKN stupid to even know the difference ? No one could look and sickly as you do and take real gear that you claim ! I am 54 on TRT and I can take an extra 100 mgs of Test for 3 weks in a row and see a huge difference and you take gallons of what you claim to be AAS and have all your make believe issues ? Still look like a 12 year old boy in puberty ? WTF ?

You are the village idiot and your source is laughing at you ! Everyone on the forum thinks you are a doofus ? ? Why do you want all the abuse you get ! Are you walking the strees free or in a mental ward and have access to a computer ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-30-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    hi, so update, gyno seems to be under control now at 40mg nolva ED.
    I'm at day 6 of dbol at 20mg ED and test 500mg EW and clen +10mcg ED
    But sides are freakin bad, I can't simply eat normally, I feel sick all day. My stomach asks me for food constantly, but I can't eat a full meal. Is it the clen? the dbol? or the E2?? I'm finally starting to bloat and loose fat, so my goals are on their way right now. but I'm concerned about my stomach and being sick all day.
    500 mg of Testosterone , 60 mg of D-Bol , and you still look like you have not hit puberty ? YOUR SICK BECAUSE YOU DON'T EAT THE PROPER FOOD ! Go back to the MaDonald's Diet and you will bloat DA ! FAKE GEAR FOR A DA !

POST A GOOD CLEAN CURRENT PIC OR STOP WASTING BAND WIDTH !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-30-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    500 mg of Testosterone , 60 mg of D-Bol , and you still look like you have not hit puberty ? YOUR SICK BECAUSE YOU DON'T EAT THE PROPER FOOD ! Go back to the MaDonald's Diet and you will bloat DA ! FAKE GEAR FOR A DA !

POST A GOOD CLEAN CURRENT PIC OR STOP WASTING BAND WIDTH !
    Hey Buzzard, how are you?? Long time i don't hear anything from you. How are you doing with your blood clots in your head?? I don't take 60 mg dbol , but 20 hehe

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Haven't been on Here for awhile but this thread made me laugh. For starters you want to bloat yet are taking clen ???? Nolvadex will bind to the breast gland to stop gyno development but will not reduce estrogen. I can't take your posts seriously what is the matter with you?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Haven't been on Here for awhile but this thread made me laugh. For starters you want to bloat yet are taking clen???? Nolvadex will bind to the breast gland to stop gyno development but will not reduce estrogen. I can't take your posts seriously what is the matter with you?
    that's the point bro, I don't want to block estro. 6 days in, and lost 3 kg, and put on some real wáter-mass. I'm getting very lean, and some real size, that's my goal, its kind of pre-cycle.

Blog Entries
    Hey Buzzard, how are you?? Long time i don't hear anything from you. How are you doing with your blood clots in your head?? I don't take 60 mg D-bol, but 20 hehe Did you not make this statement about 18 post earlier in post # 20 ? Or have you smoked so much weed your short term memory is shot out ?
    hi, I'm on my 4th day of my cycle, pinned 250mg of test E and 3 days of 20mg x day Dbol . am still on 20mg nolva ED, and gyno is freakin exploding!!!
    I just noticed this may be another reason AAS are not working for you almost all females I know when sending a text or pm will include HeHe in the message somewhere ? Could it be that you are trans gender and have not disclosed this minor detail to the forum ? Are you sure you have male plumbing since birth and not just add on or deduction like anti boobs and a wennier wack ?

EXCUSE ME ? BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER YOU ARE TAKING FAKE GEAR ! POST A PIC AND STOP POSTING STUPID THREADS ! Please forgive me if I was incorrect on the fake D-Bol . . . I thought you stated you were IV 20 mg EOD of D - Bol FAKE GEAR so in a week that would average 60 mg on top of 500 mg of Test a week = old school DA Gear amounts ! ! ! ! If they have youtube in Spain go to deaths from steroids and many of the big huge monster guys which you are not died or had near death experiences from the doses you are take before age of 40 HMMMMM ? Not to mention the rec drugs you admitted doing WTF difference does it make ? But I am sure I read it wrong ? STILL ! Let's see all you progress BOY ! POST A CLEAR CLEAN CRISP QUALITY PIC WITH A TODAYS PAPER IN IT OF YOU OR YOU ARE A PU$$Y AND DON'T HAVE A HAIR ON YOUR ASS !

I have dealt blood clots sicnce 1981 not in my head if you could retain anything you read you would not present your statement as to make you look so foolish ? They have been in my left leg from a motor cycle accident as stated in 1981 and became more sever in 02 when ran over by a truck learn to live with them had 4 hit my lungs in my life time usually get guys the 1st time ? OH ! Did you know that TRT may cause hard attacks, Strokes, and also blood clots so if I die even though I have had them since 1981 they will add me to the biased stats of another TRT pacient that died from TRT and blood clots ? Food for thought ? So when it is my time I am ready as Jose Whales famous words are:

"Dying for me is easy ! Living is what is so damn hard !"

Oh and another good on liner from The Outlaw Jose Whales is "Well boy you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie" Right before he shoots and kills 4 union soilders . . . .but just a movie but a damn good one

The Southerm National Athem . .. lol For get hell no ! If the South had won we would not have the Muslim president we do today ! But the truth be known the war was not about slavery and I am not racisist except against all Mislims There I say kill'um all and let God sort'um out ! The War Betwen the States was fought over states rights to govern themselves ! Also taxation without repsentation ? Does that have a filmiliar ring to it even today ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-01-2014 at 07:19 AM.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    It's always xxxandreaxxx with he's crazy posts
    He's the one who wanted to take hgh from dead ppl

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just hope the new members don't read his threads and take his advice.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody
    It's always xxxandreaxxx with he's crazy posts He's the one who wanted to take hgh from dead ppl
    Ha ha ha WHAT??? From dead people lol crazy fool crazy fool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information