JOHNKANDI222 is offline New Member

I Need help please

Hi there, iv got a problem right now, now before I say what it is ill tell you a bit about myself im 32 years old and have done 3 cycles in my life all of which I have done properly and gained a significant amount. I have done alot of research and can honestly say i know more than just the basics on anabolic use. I however made a huge mistake this time around. What I was planing on doing was taking just a basic test e cycle with masteron towards the end of my cycle to lean things up a bit, aswell I was gona use dbol as a kickstart the cycle. Now I know you guys are gona say im really really stupid for doing this and trust me iv given myself a few kicks in the ass for it already, I was very impulsive when I got my hand on the dbol, I should of waited till I had the full cycle like a normal person would have done and what I have always done in the past, but this time I just took the dbol as soon as I got it. I thought what the hell ill do it for 2 weeks than ill get my test be only in 2 weeks of my 6 week dbol kickstart. Of course the one time you rely on something is when its gona go wrong and thats what happend I thought my supplier would have it by now but still nothing. Iv been on for 4 weeks now and am not gona have the test for another 2 weeks so by the end of the dbol. So my question is can I get this back on track somehow like by maybe getting some test p to for the quick acting ester until the test e starts to kick in or should i use my pct iv got already and wait till the next cycle to do the test. Again I know I should always wait till I have everything on hand before starting on cycle, It was stupid and will never happen again... I do have the bare minimum with my pct and ai on hand just in case.

If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
    John

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not the best but not a total disaster. I would just hope the test comes in when it should and then continue as planned, run the test/mast then your PCT.

If you test does not come in at all run the PCT at the end of the dbol and hope it doesnt have any negative effects without the test.

JOHNKANDI222 is offline New Member
    Alright cool man thanks for the info, appreciate it alot.

Thread Information