Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By JDP88
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Help, Dbol only cycle.

jfredo is offline New Member

Help, Dbol only cycle.

I am aware that there's allot of post like this already, and yes I have read them. I'm not looking to be trolled here, I need some help.
    Currently I am 20 5'9 and only 150 lbs, and I'm stuck at this plateau. I lift almost every day and up until now even though all my maxes have increased (they seem to be stat their peak now) my body size hasn't. I have been lifting consistently for a few years now, but i final stopped doing cardio this past year. [yes i know, hate on me "it ruins gains" and etc... but i was an armature athlete (wrestling,grappling, you get the picture) so it was necessary]. I have also tried a clean diet, using mass gainers and etc, with little results. Now I have no idea if this makes a difference but I am currently on Humira for my rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.

My friend was injured and gave me the rest of his cycle. it was test 300, 30mg Dbol capsules, and liquiDex.
    Unfortunately, i cant use any kind of inject-able for a variety of reasons. and yes I am aware that most people say a Dbol only cycle is ineffective, its all water weight, no real gain, and what ever.

So I'm here to ask for your guys help. im looking to do a Dbol only cycle and he told me just to take 1 30mg Dbol cap a day for 4 weeks then just take liquiDex as a PCT (like 5 mg a day for a week or something) but hes pretty stupid and i don't trust his judgment.
    I was under the assumption that a anti-estrogen/estrogen blocker was need? (if so which one and what dosage) he says it isn't needed.
    so what do you guys think, most of you should have way more knowledge and experience with this subject than me, so can you lease help me out? I'm just looking for some intelligent input here.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What was the consensus from all the other dbol only cycle threads?
    No one is going to tell you it's fine.

And you are only 20.

^ Cape pretty much summed it up.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    On the plus side, you know your friend is stupid.

You don't gain weight because you don't eat enough. Visit our nutrition forum for some sage advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm not looking for some one to reassure my decision, i just want to know what the appropriate accommodations would be.
    and iv tried that eat more my average was 3500-3750 calories a day (not purely food it was with mass gainers and etc.)

I do understand your point that i'm only 20, but iv been workout and pushing my self since i was 10. i have gained a decent amount i went from 125 to 150 in a year, but its like i hit a wall

List everything you ate yesterday minus shakes

Never go against the family Fredo.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    dBol only cycle?

no

3 bowls of cereal
    2 bananas
    2 eas builder bars
    3 snack bags of lays
    eas builder bar
    footlong subway Philly cheese steak
    a Caesar salad
    16oz t-bone steak
    like 6 dinner rolls
    about a cup of esparragos
    2 eas builder bars
    minus shakes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jfredo View Post
    3 bowls of cereal
    2 bananas
    2 eas builder bars
    3 snack bags of lays
    eas builder bar
    a Caesar salad
    16oz t-bone steak
    like 6 dinner rolls
    2 eas builder bars
    minus shakes

dk94 likes this.

davesah1 is offline Member
    what pisses me off is my friend did this when he was 17 for four weeks with no PCT and out grew me by 19. but yeah its very frowned upon.

i don't expect you to understand, but when you have to starve yourself for 10 years to make weight, and u dont anymore you eat anything and everything until your about to throw up.

and you can help me or not, im going to do it. i just dont wanna mess up my body long term, if i get some help worst case scenario i just wasted some money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    what pisses me off is my friend did this when he was 17 for four weeks with no PCT and out grew me by 19. but yeah its very frowned upon.

I see it too

But, I don't know the kids personally at all. I don't know what negatives they get from what they do. But, I have seen a handful of guys under 20 run straight whatever & blow up. Then they shrink, I know of one that ran straight dBol . Blew up, I mean blew up lean over summer. Seen & talked to him about a half of year later and the guy just shrunk. From the look, it would look like me on gear then me before I started gear.

michael30 is offline Member
    Your diet is horrible!!

3 bowls of cereal
    2 bananas
    2 eas builder bars
    3 snack bags of lays
    eas builder bar
    a Caesar salad
    16oz t-bone steak
    like 6 dinner rolls
    2 eas builder bars
    minus shakes

Wow. Please post this in the nutrition section and ask for help. That is pretty bad.

Varenagan is offline Banned
    3 bowls of cereal
    2 bananas
    2 eas builder bars
    3 snack bags of lays
    eas builder bar
    a Caesar salad
    16oz t-bone steak
    like 6 dinner rolls
    2 eas builder bars
    minus shakes

So you people don't really offer any real help her do you?
    And on the diet I tried a "clean" diet it made no difference so I stopped.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'm not looking for some one to reassure my decision, i just want to know what the appropriate accommodations would be.
    and iv tried that eat more my average was 3500-3750 calories a day (not purely food it was with mass gainers and etc.)
    Mass gainers are not food!!!!!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    3 bowls of cereal
    2 bananas
    2 eas builder bars
    3 snack bags of lays
    eas builder bar
    a Caesar salad
    16oz t-bone steak
    like 6 dinner rolls
    2 eas builder bars
    minus shakes
    Whereabouts is the food???
    Potato chips, subway and eas bars?
    Where is the nutrition?????
    The steak may have been the only decent thing stuck in the ole pie hole.
    Nutrition section is the key.
    juggernaut-ninjA likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Does your jaw get sore from giving 4 BJ's a day? Just kidding. You need to eat a lot more and the right foods. Eating clean with the right foods will help a lot. Its not a quick fix. It will help promote solid muscle growth without unwanted fat. Just eating will not make you grow in the gym. Your diet lacks protein. How much water did you drink? Or what are you drinking and how much?

Dbol will not do anything other than hurt your young liver. And without test its not going to do crap. If you cant eat right how do you expect steroids to do anything for you, even taking the wrong?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    A close friend of mine sophomore year did a Dbol only cycle. He majored in exercise science and ate really healthy the whole cycle. He made some amazing gains over six weeks. A month later lost all mass and was weaker than before the cycle began. Then he became very depressed.

Please listen to the people in this forum. Even of you don't like the advice they're giving.

JDP88 is offline Junior Member
    Let me get it out of the way, your young and very small. You should not consider a cycle until your atleast much bigger if not older... im not here to bash like some, so..

Now with that being said... your going to do what you want, so theres alot you need to learn first.

Most importantly, you need a serm like nolva and should have an ai on hand like letro, next, i think cycles without a small amount of test, 250wk minimum will end in test being non existent, also, your diet needs alot of work! I dont know if you have a weight to maintain but you need to eat more protein (shakes, eggs, fish, peanut butter,etc..) im on tren /test and i eat 6-8 meals a day, 4000+ calories and gain zero fat. Anyways, do your research, alot of it, be patient and do it right. You need to get stuff, make a real diet and start slow with test in my opinion. Its a triangle, gear, diet and workout routine. If ones not spot on, your results will dramatically suffer. Inbox me if you got any questions, ill do my best, if i dont know ill tell you...

JDP88 is offline Junior Member
    Im not advocating use in this case. But theres so many young kids that think that they can run cycles with no tests or pct, then they get on here to ask a question and everybody bashes them, they're going to do what they want with or without us, I think they should be educated as a minimum... otherwise we're going to start seeing threads that say "c cup gyno with leakage" lol... just my.opinion tho...
    jfredo likes this.

3 bowls of cereal. 10 egg whites 2 c qrits
    2 bananas
    2 eas builder bars. 8 oz chicken breast 2 c brown rice
    3 snack bags of lays Bullsh!t
    eas builder bar. 8 oz lean steak 2 c brown rice
    footlong subway Philly cheese steak. Drop
    a Caesar salad
    16oz t-bone steak
    like 6 dinner rolls. Sweet potato
    2 eas builder bars. Drop
    minus shakes

See above. That's not for your tdee. But it's a strait.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

You have no idea what your doing so you come to this site which is the biggest steroid forum on the net and you ask guys who have vasts amounts of experience and also been cycling longer than you have been alive so really you need to listen to the people who know what they are doing and saying.

Don't cycle at your age, learn how to train properly and eat to gain mass, steroids will be a waste of time for you because you will lose everything you gain after you come off and you will be left with more problems.

Be sensible and listen
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    That is Americano 101 healthy eating. Why they are all lard asses.

1. Potato chips are not a food group no matter what Rosanne Barr says.

2. Just like Jared huh? WORST food you can put in your body. Meat has more preservatives and taste additives than an Egyptian Mummy.

3. Caesar Salad. You just dumped about 1/4 your daily calories in a side of dressing.

I know being a Westerner means to be brain washed (I was once like that). Learn the diet and be healthy. I see guys who do 12 week cycles eating crap and make nil muscle gains and just bloat...all due to nutrition. I see guys doing 8 week cycles that rock because their diet is spot on. At minimum do not spend a grand and do a cycle then say,,,,sigh waste of money.

If there is one person on this site that is no BS and gives 100% straight answers it is Marcus. Listen to the man.

3 bowls of cereal
    2 bananas
    2 eas builder bars
    3 snack bags of lays
    eas builder bar
    a Caesar salad
    16oz t-bone steak
    like 6 dinner rolls
    2 eas builder bars
    minus shakes

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you people don't really offer any real help her do you?
    And on the diet I tried a "clean" diet it made no difference so I stopped.
    So you are blind, deaf and stupid because you have a TON of real help but you are not reading it or listening or able to comprehend.

What you are eating is CRAP. How long did you eat a clean... diet? 1 week? 1 month? 3 months? How about trying for 6+ months and see if you gain any weight. You have been feeding your body crap for years and it takes months for it to even recognize a real change.

Stop looking for a quick fix because there are none. 100% you will be the guy who bloats up, thinking its muscle and all your friends will LOL at you behind your back and 2x as much when you loose the weight quicker than you gained it when you stop taking the dbol .

Then you will go looking for something better, stronger and start staking until you get sides such as extreme acne, bloat, gyno and erectile dysfunction and you will come back here crying like so many do asking for help.

You can either grow some balls and learn to listen to the truth like a man or not listen and literally loose your balls and have to come crawling back like a little b*tch.

Is that clear enough and helpful?

Thread Information