NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Rate my current cycle and pct please!

Hi to all... I have just came on as a newbie to the site & have a couple Q's...
    I'm 5'10" 180, BF% = 8-10(if not lower), am 30 yrs old. Been workin out for 10+ yrs...
    Current cycle(2nd cycle so I want the best pct)...
    Test prop .75 mgs ed - 500 a wk
    Primo. .75 mg ed or 150 mgs eod - 600 mgs wk
    Anavar 60 mgs ed started wk 6
    Running test prop primo and the anavar til wk 12(unless i could run it longer)...
    Taking aromasin on cycle... Been doing 6.25 ed or 12.5 eod(honestly I just started it on wk 5-6...
    PCT... advice please!
    Clomid 3 days after last shot - day 1-150mg day 2-100mg Day 3-100mg...then 50 mg for rest of 3 weeks & taper to 25 mgs wk 4( sound right?) and a Q I have - should I couple that with nolvadex ... Day 1-100 mg 3 days after last shot...day 2-80mg day 3 80 mg then taper to 40 mgs wk for 2 weeks and tapering to 20 mgs til end wk 4!
    Should I couple them together if so please help still want kids... If not please help revise it, it would be much appreciated!
    Sorry for long post, too...

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you run hcg throughout the cycle and run pct nolvadex 40 40 20 20. Clomid 100 100 50 50

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    HCG is only one I don't have, was taking aromasin on cycle, haven't had any sides... Thanks and much appreciated!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm also assuming that the clomid/Nolva is wkly correct...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    PCT should start 3 days after last pin for test p. Nova/clomid are taken every day during PCT. Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20 (both taken before bed)Those numbers are the dose for that week in mg.

Also, you should be taking more Areomasin/Exemestane dose should be 12.5mg twice a day. Stain has a half life of 10 hours and should be taken with dairy products if possible.

Why are you not taking HCG ?
    Last edited by numbere; 05-19-2014 at 04:55 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Didn't think I needed to in regards to hcg ... I'm in my 6 week, is it to late for hcg or can I do that when atrophy starts or for pct or during cycle though I'm half way into the cycle... Thanks for response much appreciated!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Didn't think I needed to in regards to hcg... I'm in my 6 week, is it to late for hcg or can I do that when atrophy starts or for pct or during cycle though I'm half way into the cycle... Thanks for response much appreciated!
    Also numbere, isn't that a really high dose of aromasin (12.5 twice a day) and I'm also on a high dairy diet while saying take with dairy... I know the half life being 9-10 hours, what about 12.5 ed or 4-sure twice a day?? - & what about starting hcg ASAP still good idea or to late... & can I do hcg for pct??

The consensus of this forum it that HCG should be started before the Leydig cells stop producing testosterone (before atrophy). I have read that one can greatly benefit from starting HCG by the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle.

HCG is suppressive and therefore should not be run post cycle. HCG mimics LH, when there is excess LH the pituitary gland will not produce LH. Why would one want to suppress the pituitary gland when one trying to recover natural body function?

Stain taken with any dietary fats increases absorption. Stain is also an often underdosed AI. I use this post by jimmyinkedup as my reference. Please read at least the 5 key points, preferably the entire post:

Exemestane-The Underdosed AI
    Last edited by numbere; 05-19-2014 at 07:37 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Didn't think I needed to in regards to hcg... I'm in my 6 week, is it to late for hcg or can I do that when atrophy starts or for pct or during cycle though I'm half way into the cycle... Thanks for response much appreciated!
    Dont let austinite's here you say that you dont need HCG while on cycle

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you read any of these? Austinite's Educational Article Database

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The consensus of this forum it that HCG should be started before the Leydig cells stop producing testosterone (before atrophy). I have read that one can greatly benefit from starting HCG by the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle.

HCG is suppressive and therefore should not be run post cycle. HCG mimics LH, when there is excess LH the pituitary gland will not produce LH. Why would one want to suppress the pituitary gland when one trying to recover natural body function?
    Thanks numbere... I was aware of what you said about suppressing pituitary and no I don't want that at all... I thank u for breaking it down for me in lay mans terms, too thanks again! Gonna gets bottle right away!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Dont let austinite's here you say that you dont need HCG while on cycle
    BigTahl, I said that wrong... It's that I wasn't aware how important it is and that I'm already in wk 6 of my 12 wk cycle and still wanted to know if it is too late to still run for last 4 was... Just got schooled... Lol - thank you for your response!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Not yet but starting ASAP! Thanks again BigTahl...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Will do numbere and thanks for breaking it down... Thanks for stain advice! Appreciated!

Thread Information