ganoman is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions

whatsup guys
    stats:
    20.5 years old (im aware this is looked down upon)
    5'8, 165 (light because i am cutting/depleted, look bigger than i am)
    lifting for 5 years
    great nutrition for past 1 year, decent for past 5

cylce:

wk 1-10 test e 500 mg/week
    wk 3-10 aromasin 12.5 ed (if needed will start sooner)
    wk 10-12 HCG 750iu 2x/week
    wk 10 - one 75iu shot of HMG (to stimulate both sperm production and test recovery at the same time, unlike HCG)

PCT:
    wk 12-14 HCG 500 iu 2x/week
    wk 12 - clomid 75/75/50/50
    wk 12 - nolva 20/20/10/10

Cycle is solid? This is an experiment for me and i wont be touching AAS again until 9 months after this cycle.

More questions:
    Can i just get bloodwork done at a doctors office? Or will they be skeptical? Do i use the same syringe but use fresh needle for each pin? Thanks guys.

pics attached, idk how the first pic got there... cant delete it lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Questions-10269637_472191289593948_5203171543896791792_n.jpg   First Cycle Questions-image4.jpeg  
    Last edited by ganoman; 05-19-2014 at 06:31 PM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The cycle is not solid. Most doctors will not order a blood panel just because. Although if you do this cycle, which will most inevitably happen I am guessing, then the doctor might have a good reason to afterwards. Also, it is obvious you have done some facet of research on here so I am curious as to why the answer to one of the most basic of questions had eluded you. Real cute Canada, real cute.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It's apparent you have done more research than most. There are a few things I don't like about your cycle other than your age. Please read this sticky post by Austinte. It's an an absolute work of art, and a rather quick read. Also, you should follow the cycle he has laid out under #6:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Reusing needles greatly increases the chance of infection.
    Last edited by numbere; 05-19-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Blood work can be done at a clinic like "any lab test now" idk where you're from but they have them all over in the states.

Why only 10 weeks and not 12?

Also, check out Ar-r .com for syringes, needles, etc. they're the best, discrete and everything when it comes to equipment like syringes, needles & an assortment of things.

Hope that will help your research!

~Base

Thanks for the feedback guys! What dont you like about it?

Well if i wanted to do 12 i would need to buy another vial of test and ive read the longer the cycle the harder to come back. Im getting a blood test from my doc soon, i live in the US and i suppose it would be suspicious if i got 3 blood tests from the same place but ordering blood tests are pretty expensive. gotta pay to be safe though.

I dont want to do hcg on cycle ive read you can do it without and the only thing i dont match with on austinites thread is age and bodyweight which are probably related.

What if i bought 1 vial of prop to kick start the cycle and extend it to 12? Sound like a good idea?
    Last edited by ganoman; 05-19-2014 at 08:26 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ganoman View Post

Can i just get bloodwork done at a doctors office? Or will they be skeptical? Do i use the same syringe but use fresh needle for each pin? Thanks guys.
    You were kidding about using a fresh syringe? And a fresh needle? If you were really asking you need to do some reading. YES, NEW needle and syringe EVERY TIME!

You do understand that you are running a big risk of starting steroids before you old enough? I would wait at a minimum of 18 months but ideally at 25. You have a good foundation and you can grow a lot more natty with just eating and proper training.

I knew i had to use a different needle i was asking about the syringe. I want to do it but i havent decided completely yet i want to know the proper information for when i do start though and i havent read much about the injection process or blood work.

Also, whats the shelf life for liquid clomid and nolva? If i dont do this cycle now i still want to buy them cause its bogo so i would save it until next summer (1 year) would it still be good?

just found injection and bloodwork thread, nice.
    Last edited by ganoman; 05-19-2014 at 08:41 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    HCG should only be used on cycle (@250ui twice a week) not post cycle, it is repressive! Areomasin @ 12.5mg twice per day. No need to front load nolva for two weeks only one week (nolva @ 40/20/20/20).

Do you want a successful cycle and meet you goals? Then follow Austinite's beginner cycle under the link I provided.

It kinda sounds like money is an issue. If money is an issue then I'm guessing your diet is probably not in check as well. Or maybe I'm wrong, not trying to be critical just trying to help man. HCG on cycle is great so your balls keep makin that man juice for your ole lady. Don't want that to shut down. Then when you're off cycle the pct will help you recover

~Base

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I'd like to see that physique on the same frame but with 15 more pounds before starting a cycle.

yes, the age is a concern. even with a proper AI and PCT protocol. Hormonally you are still finishing up your development. But you knew this before I said it.

I appreciate the work you've put in so far. Much more effort than 90% of the other newbs your age have put in.

I think at your age, reducing exposure time to AAS is important. As such, I think I might be more comfortable with a shorter cycle. Which means a quicker burning esther like P, or maybe better yet, A. With a quick burning test, you can get in and out of your cycle in 8 weeks, same results at 500mg/week with the E, yet reduce your overall exposure by 2 grams (and 4 weeks) over what you are proposing. The down side is daily injections, or with P, maybe eod injections.

Just some thoughts.
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Personally, I'd like to see that physique on the same frame but with 15 more pounds before starting a cycle. yes, the age is a concern. even with a proper AI and PCT protocol. Hormonally you are still finishing up your development. But you knew this before I said it. I appreciate the work you've put in so far. Much more effort than 90% of the other newbs your age have put in. I think at your age, reducing exposure time to AAS is important. As such, I think I might be more comfortable with a shorter cycle. Which means a quicker burning esther like P, or maybe better yet, A. With a quick burning test, you can get in and out of your cycle in 8 weeks, same results at 500mg/week with the E, yet reduce your overall exposure by 2 grams (and 4 weeks) over what you are proposing. The down side is daily injections, or with P, maybe eod injections. Just some thoughts. ---Roman
    Times Roman is one of the most knowledgeable I know in this community. Take his advice! He'll point ya in the right direction.

Couldn't agree more with your logic Times, I take back my previous 12 week proposal. Very nice.

~Base

Times Roman that sounds smart. thanks for that.
    My diet is 100% spot on but money is sort of an issue.

Thread Information