Battleplan is offline Junior Member

HCG not working.

I have been on a cycle of Prop @ 100mg ED and var @ 60mg ED for 3 weeks now, gains are good, already up 10 lbs. Have been using Adex @ .5 mg EOD.

I have included HCG @ 250iu every mon/wed/fri. This is my first cycle using HCG as I was hoping to avoid the testicular atrophy I normally get, However it hasn't had any real effect as I have experienced the same atrophy I normally get.

Any ideas as to why it wouldn't work?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give it time. I know a few people who said it took at least 3 weeks to notice and your prop kicked in right away. You should have started the HCG a week or so before the prop.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Give it time. I know a few people who said it took at least 3 weeks to notice and your prop kicked in right away. You should have started the HCG a week or so before the prop.
    I would agreed with the above some guys it takes longer to work, see how things are in a couple of more weeks.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Is the HCG real? You can test it with a simple home preganancy test. Once I got atrophy, it took 2.5 weeks for it to start to feel better and closer to 4 before all the symptoms were completely gone.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would agreed with the above some guys it takes longer to work, see how things are in a couple of more weeks.
    hopefully it starts to work soon, in any case I only plan on staying on another 3 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Is the HCG real? You can test it with a simple home preganancy test. Once I got atrophy, it took 2.5 weeks for it to start to feel better and closer to 4 before all the symptoms were completely gone.
    It is pharma HCG

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even labs have bad batches, I work in one.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It takes me awhile to see results and they never get to be the size they were off cycle. More like somewhere in between.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To be honest now that I have had more time to reflect on this I don't think I have even looked for results on cycle anyway. TMI here, sorry, but I have very larges testicles so a little shrinking never bothered me. I never really felt different with HCG until PCT came around and where my hormones would crash a little without HCG I would end up feeling like a million bucks with no changes in libido on HCG.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    What are the benefits of using Var? Through my research it seems like it's a popular compound to stack with Test.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    What are the benefits of using Var? Through my research it seems like it's a popular compound to stack with Test.
    For me personally, it increases vascularity, and my pumps go through the roof. My arms get pumped just doing the dishes.

The downside to this is it makes cardio quite difficult as my calves get painfully pumped after just 10 minutes of walking on a low incline.

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Battleplan
    I have been on a cycle of Prop @ 100mg ED and var @ 60mg ED for 3 weeks now, gains are good, already up 10 lbs. Have been using Adex @ .5 mg EOD. I have included HCG @ 250iu every mon/wed/fri. This is my first cycle using HCG as I was hoping to avoid the testicular atrophy I normally get, However it hasn't had any real effect as I have experienced the same atrophy I normally get. Any ideas as to why it wouldn't work?
    No idea at all

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Interesting...

Do you experience those pumps from doing Test alone?

Thread Information