Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Question Preloading questions on a Cycle Breakdown.

16 week cycle (cut)
    (Testosterone Portion)
    Testosterone E (875 mg) wk 1-8
    Test Prop (700 mg) wk 9-14
    Test Prop (350 mg) wk 15-16

Theory is to start out with a preload and Test E to get a good test level in system through week 8. Then to throw in the Prop to make a spike when your long result additives (Deca and EQ) peak. Then lower at the end to allow Tren A to do its thing while minimizing bloat from testosterone esters.

First Question: Seen so many different preload equations it makes my head spin. I do not know how to apply any of them to a different ester run of testosterone. From what I read it is

Week total MG + total for cycle of the test / weeks on the test.

In the above example that would be 875 + 7000 /8 = 984 (about a gram). Input here is appreciated on if this number looks correct. Thank you in advance.

Next: Other AAs

Deca (200 mg) wk 1-16. Just for joint support.

EQ: (600 mg) wk 1-12. From my research most people see good results at the 12 week point. Donating blood at the start of cycle and every month enough to bypass the RBC issues?

Tren A (350 mg) wk 9-16. Gains tend to start coming harder at the 12th week. Tren gives the strength to get over the hump and make the most of the last half of the cycle.

Anavar (700 mg) wk 4-16. Fat burning properties and hard muscle properties. Injected and not pill form.

Would lipitor cover liver health efficiently or is more needed for this cycle?

Does anyone see any conflicting substances that are bad combos in the thought of should never be used together?

Ancillaries

Exremestane would be the AI at 12.5 a day with 25 a day on hand if needed.

Parmi .25 mg EoD 9-16 with more as needed. I think the general thought is Parmi/Caber only needed if you see the issue but doesn't hurt to take.

hCG (500 iu) wk 1-8
    hCG (1000 iu) wk 9-16

Any Ancillary input?

Person would be a TrT patient so no PCT.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Using all the substances I guess depends on experience and goals.

I only wanted to comment on one thing first, why not start out with the prop since it's faster acting and would get into your system quicker? At least do a front load with prop for a week.

That was my thought until I looked at the + and - of Test E vs Prop. Due to the longer active halflife of Test E you ramp slower but the true peak is somewhere between 20-40 higher free test level (at a point all that delayed test E adds WAY up). The article on here was talking about a 750 a week dose of Test E and it peaks around 1200 vs the Test Prop 750 a week peaking way lower (depending on Eod vs ED injections) at 600 or so. So in net result if you can minimize the rampup and negate the deramp it can really make a difference.

Pro Test P...Ramp is a week.
    Negative Test P...Peak is much lower

Pro Test E...Peak is much higher
    Negative Test E...Ramp is 3 weeks +

In this cycle due to EQ being the main workhorse (it is mild compared to other substances) for the first half of cycle the testosterone level is very important from a peak level point of view (No Dbol to kickstart the cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Using all the substances I guess depends on experience and goals.

I only wanted to comment on one thing first, why not start out with the prop since it's faster acting and would get into your system quicker? At least do a front load with prop for a week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    cycle history and stats please

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    cycle history and stats please
    This is for educational purposes only. It would be a 5th cycle
    6'4 245 12% bf

Experience with Test,Deca and EQ previous cycles at this strength. Max Tren A used before would be 50/week for 4 weeks.

This cycle is on the Steroid Profile under Deca and also talked about by Dan Duchaine (Bill Roberts said some stuff Dan did not agree with on Deca) and part of the conversation Dan had was about the testosterone and so on and so forth. I really find Dan's readings interesting and am trying to understand deeper into the details he assumes we all know...like with the Test E to start a cut cycle and finish with Prop. I am sure there is a tried and true reasoning but have not found that theory in black in white so far in my readings.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    This is for educational purposes only. It would be a 5th cycle
    6'4 245 12% bf

Experience with Test,Deca and EQ previous cycles at this strength. Max Tren A used before would be 50/week for 4 weeks.

This cycle is on the Steroid Profile under Deca and also talked about by Dan Duchaine (Bill Roberts said some stuff Dan did not agree with on Deca) and part of the conversation Dan had was about the testosterone and so on and so forth. I really find Dan's readings interesting and am trying to understand deeper into the details he assumes we all know...like with the Test E to start a cut cycle and finish with Prop. I am sure there is a tried and true reasoning but have not found that theory in black in white so far in my readings.
    I don't understand why you make fantasy stats and cycle up?

If your looking at running a cycle let us know your stats, cycle history, how long you been training and we can all educate you on something what's relevant to you. If your looking for education read the sub section education threads there are loads of good threads.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah this doesnt exactly match your profile or your previous post from last month.

Short Cycle Questions.

This is my first cycle
    * I am TRT T Prop 30mg EOD
    * I am physically strong with good stamina but extremely over weight 6'4 160 kilo = 350 lbs. 40% body fat.

Thank You Marcus.

Guess it is just my way of learning. Did not mean to offend.

Reading different books and different ways of thinking on substances like Dan vs Bill. Dan is very adamant on his thoughts through experience and never makes a claim unless he has the scientific evidence to back it up. It is just sometimes he is so far next level simple facts are left out, simple for a guy like you or a vet but not common knowledge for a guy like me.

Do not want to waste anyone's time. A lot of information and a lot of schools of thought. Hearing the information form a guy like you bypasses the "Marky Mark" got big on suppliments and people saying whatever for a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    `

I don't understand why you make fantasy stats and cycle up?

If your looking at running a cycle let us know your stats, cycle history, how long you been training and we can all educate you on something what's relevant to you. If your looking for education read the sub section education threads there are loads of good threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Thank You Marcus.

Guess it is just my way of learning. Did not mean to offend.

Reading different books and different ways of thinking on substances like Dan vs Bill. Dan is very adamant on his thoughts through experience and never makes a claim unless he has the scientific evidence to back it up. It is just sometimes he is so far next level simple facts are left out, simple for a guy like you or a vet but not common knowledge for a guy like me.

Do not want to waste anyone's time. A lot of information and a lot of schools of thought. Hearing the information form a guy like you bypasses the "Marky Mark" got big on suppliments and people saying whatever for a dollar.
    You didn't offend me at all I was just trying to hell you. Usually members post threads and ask questions regarding their own cycles and goals, its kind of pointless post fantasy cycles and stats when its never going to relate to you. Dan D was a legend and so are many others but he was an extreme type of guy which from your background these types of cycles aren't going to benefit you at all they are really for the advanced.

The cycle you posted isn't good imho, the fantasy guy would be better just running tren and test only along side the deca for joint relief, drop the eq is would be a total waste of time anyway and the hunger from it may hinder the goals of the cut. Its shite anyway doesn't do much except increase RBC. Test and tren can work wonders but not for someone like you with your history and training experience.

Thread Information