pat rat is offline New Member

Prescription Testosterone and Prohormone Cycling Issues?

Been in the gym 35+ years and am 51 (if any of that helps).I am about to start my second ever cycle. My first was using MSTEN ( 2, 17a-dimethyl-5aandrosta-1-en-17B-ol-3-one). I was about to stack MSTEN with Halodrol this time around . However, I decided to have my personal physician test my testosterone and it was very low! He prescribed Andro-Gel 1.62 and I just staring using it this past week. Since I am using something "new" to my body I thought it was too soon to stack so I was going to focus just on the MSTEN this time around. Anyone have any experience/feedback cycling pro-hormone and prescription test. Anything I should be concerned about or do "differently"? I am being told that, since I am starting and using real test, that I should use a SERM during my PCT. I didn't use it before (MSTEN is supposedly not a vey "harsh" pro-hormone). Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would forget the PH and start your TRT and see how things go from there, if you was going to cycle I would just do a test cycle but at this stage if you hasve just started TRT then wait till you see how things go.

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    Andro gel doesn't work.. You will still be in the very low range with it. When I was placed on TRT, I tried the andro gel first and it was a mess. Then I started working for a pharmaceutical company and switched over to Test C= huge difference at only 100 mg a week.

Appreciate the feedback. Doc will test my blood in seven weeks. If it is not "up to par" he will put me on something else. Question: The Test C that you're talking about. Sounds damn good. Prescribed for you or did working for the pharmaceutical company provide you with that option. Thanks again!

Appreciate the feedback. Someone from a supplement company I deal with (good guy with a solid workout background) also suggested that I wait until my TRT has established itself. I probably should lean on the side of caution. Nice pic Marcus 300. That's what I'm aiming for! Take care and thanks again!

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pat rat View Post
    Appreciate the feedback. Doc will test my blood in seven weeks. If it is not "up to par" he will put me on something else. Question: The Test C that you're talking about. Sounds damn good. Prescribed for you or did working for the pharmaceutical company provide you with that option. Thanks again!
    My Dr prescribed me test c pfizer brand, its great but expensive. The company I work for makes watson Test C and it's much cheaper so I now stick with watson Test C. I only use 75-100 mg a week. Keeps my levels at 750-850.

Thread Information