Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: PCT and SERM source

junipoo is offline New Member

PCT and SERM source

i know there is no source checking on here, read the revised 2014 rules and it all seemed to be about STEROID sources. i was just wondering if anyone knows of a discount pharmacy site to get aromasin from. I've used AR-r for my clem and WOW was that shit legit! but the only problem i have is they sell 30ml bottles of 25mg/ml. i would beed to buy a few for my cycle and thats about 70-80 a bottle. AR-r is legti, not knocking them at all, just want to know if anyone knows discount pharm sites i can get actual pills from. thanks a lot

....and if this counts as source checking then let me know. I'm sure if it is a lot of you will rip me a new one for posting this.

thanks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I usually wait for arr to do a sale then I do the twitter thing the post about in their sales threads. Its worth it you mention them and just for that they send you a code for another 10% off. I can usually mange to get like 40% off or something. I also then stock up. Cant help you re the pills, sorry, ive been using them for the last couple years. Good luck man. If you find a pill source just make sure they are legit and not say caps. I used an RC companies caps to save some money about 3 years ago and ended up with gyno. All the sudden arr's price didnt seem to freaking bad. Know what I mean bro?
    almostgone likes this.

oh yea! def agree about the caps, i only get packed and pharm sealed tabs. but can i say the name of the site i used to get my stuff from or is that against the rules?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by junipoo View Post
    oh yea! def agree about the caps, i only get packed and pharm sealed tabs. but can i say the name of the site i used to get my stuff from or is that against the rules?
    Yeah it is probably best not to post that.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    There are all kinds of off shore pharmacys on the internet but they are not necessarily cheap. You are going to pay more for pharma grade

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have a trusted source for anabolics you could assume that if there oral and injectable steroid are legit and well dosed their AI and pct med are legit too.

IMO if you are cycling, pct med are the most important part and should only be pharm grade(and even pharma grade nolva clomid are cheap)

ive ordered my pharm nolva and clmid from my site i usually order my A-sin from too but they're out.it was less than $50 for pharm sealed 50mg clomid #90 and 20mg nolva #90. but every other over seas site i find are crazy prices. but i guess i will have to buy my aromasin from my source

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by junipoo View Post
    ive ordered my pharm nolva and clmid from my site i usually order my A-sin from too but they're out.it was less than $50 for pharm sealed 50mg clomid #90 and 20mg nolva #90. but every other over seas site i find are crazy prices. but i guess i will have to buy my aromasin from my source
    ar-r products are pretty good

Thread Information