Thread: My First Cycle

dund3al is offline New Member

Cool My First Cycle

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. I am planning on starting my first cycle Monday and just wanted to drop you guy a few quick lines, in hopes of some good advice. It's my first cycle and i'm a bit worried. Anyways so you know the background. I was a big guy 5'7 260 LBS yes I was a fat ass. I have been in the gym for almost 2 years now working out like a beast mostly Cardio but have managed to get off about 70 LBS. Recently I have been plateauing. I keep working out but, my weight is not dropping. So I WAS (AM NOT) Going to do a cycle of Tri-Tren 150 and Test Prop but, turns out my connection is a flake and etc etc etc. I am glad by the way because after doing some research and speaking with a couple of friends I came to the conclusion that Tren is to much for a first cycle. So what I am planning on doing now is the following

Anavar

I have 3 friends who have used or are currently using roids in their workout regiments who don't know each other that I have consulted on dosage for both the Var and Test but, they all say something different. I'm sure that they are all trying to guide me in the right path but, I feel kind of lost..

one says
    50MG Var P-D / 1.5CC Test every 3 days

the other says

30MG Var P-D /0.5 CC Test 1 time per week

the other says

30MG Var P-D/ 1.0 CC Test every 3 days

So I am pretty confused. Another confusion I have is my diet. I am currently taking Phentermine 37.5 1 Per day and a b12 shot weekly along with a 800-1000cal a day diet. 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 0 fat. What should I be eating when on the Var/Test cycle AND should I stop the Phen, lower the dosage?

Any positive and negative advice and help is welcome.

Thank You

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First of all congratulations on your weight loss but......... Do not start your cycle until you visit the diet section and do some serious research there so you have a good understanding of tdee, macros and choose a diet ratio (carbs 40%, protein 40%, fat 20% for example).

Your cycle is a bit confusing. What type of Tes do you have Prop,enanthate , cypionate ? That will determine injection frequency. If it is prop then it can be done eod. If its cypionate or enanthate then it can be done twice a week.

Var can be taken from 40 to 80 mgs a day. Starting with less is always better to achieve your results with.

I didnt see a pct....at all!

I would say you have alot of work to do before starting a cycle. Wait and get your facts in order before you start, you def dont want to learn as you go.

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    First of all congratulations on your weight loss but......... Do not start your cycle until you visit the diet section and do some serious research there so you have a good understanding of tdee, macros and choose a diet ratio (carbs 40%, protein 40%, fat 20% for example). Your cycle is a bit confusing. What type of Tes do you have Prop,enanthate, cypionate? That will determine injection frequency. If it is prop then it can be done eod. If its cypionate or enanthate then it can be done twice a week. Var can be taken from 40 to 80 mgs a day. Starting with less is always better to achieve your results with. I didnt see a pct....at all! I would say you have alot of work to do before starting a cycle. Wait and get your facts in order before you start, you def dont want to learn as you go.
    Good information here, take it.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Buster brown is right..Hit diet section.. Know the macros.. Whatsyour current stats..i mean weight and bf%..??

Guys, thank you very much for your responses. I really appreciate you guiding me in the correct direction. The Test that I have is Testosterone Propionate 125 mg/ml from AP labs. As per my body fat I am really clueless to the actual numbers. If I had to gestimate I would say anywhere from 18-22% my weight is 195-200 LBS fluctuates between these numbers. As per my PCT I really don't have one. I was told I wouldn't need one as long as I take Milk Thistle while on my primary cycle. What do you guys think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	150595

That is a pic of what I have on hand.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dund3al View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	150595

That is a pic of what I have on hand.
    Need a lot more bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Need a lot more bro...
    By more you mean gear? I'm balling on a budget and I want to make sure the gear is legit before I spend all my money. So I will keep getting more and stocking up as I go. TY

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dund3al View Post
    By more you mean gear? I'm balling on a budget and I want to make sure the gear is legit before I spend all my money. So I will keep getting more and stocking up as I go. TY
    good job on the weight lost.
    Don't do any steriods now.
    Change things up if you stop loosing weight including how u train and even your diet. As stated above post your full diet in nutrition section let the pros see where it is and where it can be modified. You allready now how to lose weight and the 70lbs you already lost was without var or any steroid -so stick to what you know work just modify it.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you have your pct before you start! Clomid and novla, milk thistle does nothing but preserve liver function. you also need hcg . You have a lot more reading to do before you start

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    who ever said .5cc every week was way off. that 62.5mgs would be probably be just enough to shut you down but not enough for you to maintain sexual function. Proponate should be injected every other day regardless of the dose per week

Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    Make sure you have your pct before you start! Clomid and novla, milk thistle does nothing but preserve liver function. you also need hcg. You have a lot more reading to do before you start

Your right. I thought I was somewhat ready but, guess I am far off.

BTW I started a thread in the nutrition section. Hopefully I can get some good advice that will keep me on track to my goals. Thank you guys.

post6869207

hbutner is offline New Member
    Ya Im confused also.. getting ready to start Var cycle.. some are saying have to take a test with, some say take alone.. Im planing on taking 40-50mg a day to start, but the test has me a bit hesitant to start. If I needed to take a test then whats recommended ?? Im hearing good results either way from both sides but I want to make the right choices. 38 yr old male, been working out about 4 yrs all body weight resistant exercises.. thanks!!!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Bro...you are not listening what people saying.. you need to diet.. not cycle.. go to diet section cut that bf% below 15% prime yourself before the cycle for good mass and strength gains.. but thats yet to come.. right now concentrate on diet bro.. no need to do cycle on high bf% which will increase risk of sides.. first cut down to 12-15% then consider a cycle..just my .2 cents. (sorry for bad english )

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the great work and weight loss. Buster notes the lack of PCT. Also, I don't see an AI included. As for your first cycle, I would stop and rethink it, with some more reading up and education. I'd stick to a test only first cycle with an AI, hCG in cycle, and a solid, standard PCT. Just my 2 cents worth. Best of luck!

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Just incase you haven't seen it, this link is full of really helpful info when planning for your first cycle

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Here is also a good amount of info to fill in any questions you may have

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Thread Information